With a Micro-Drip system from Gardena you can water your plants optimally by adapting the system specifically to your plants. Here you can save a lot of time and water, which is why you also protect the environment. With a suitable watering computer, you can even control the system automatically!
To help you choose the right module for your plants, we have created an informative checklist for you. If you are still unsure about your choice , you can also take a closer look at our product recommendations.
- With the innovative Micro-Drip-System from Gardena you can water all your flower beds and planted pots economically with little effort. There are perfect modules for every area from balconies and patios to gardens with vegetable beds, flower borders and hedges.
- The heart of the Gardena irrigation system is the base unit, which you control conveniently with a computer .
- You can customize your system to suit your plants, using drippers for boxes and pots, while installing nozzles for beds. Finally, you can use a dripping pipe to reach areas that you plant in straight rows.
- For an optimal connection of all irrigation elements, there are distribution pipes and laying pipes that you connect with the Quick & Easy technology.
- In winter, the entire system remains outdoors except for the base unit.
- The Gardena base unit filters the water before it runs into the various pipes and hoses. It also minimizes the water pressure to 1.5 bar. You can choose between a model with a flow rate of up to 1000 or 2000 liters per hour. This distributor should be located in close proximity to the planted ground. If your property is located on a slope, the best position for the base unit is the top of the hill. Depending on the water connection, the device is then located either with a T-piece in the middle of the pipe run or directly at the beginning of the pipe.
- For small green areas , a Gardena Starter Set is sufficient, which consists of the basic device, a laying pipe and various accessories . This set is available for planting rows, planting pots and planting areas.
- The smallest set is enough for watering five pots.
- The largest starter set has a 50-meter drip pipe with a capacity of four liters per hour per dripper, which are installed every 30 centimeters in the pipe.
Table of contents
Recommended Micro-Drip Systems From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting Micro-Drip systems from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In this article you will find the best lawn mowers from Gardena
The Bestsellers Of The Micro-Drip Systems From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular Micro-Drip systems from Gardena for you.
Tip: Learn more about the best irrigation systems from Gardena in this article
Current Offers Of Micro-Drip-Systems From Gardena
Find the best current offers on Gardena Micro-Drip systems in this list.
FAQ Micro-Drip-Systems From Gardena
With a micro-drip system from Gardena you can choose a suitable module, which fits perfectly to your plants on the balcony, the terrace or your garden. With such a system you can have your beds watered automatically and save a lot of time and money.
You can use the system in the garden, on the terrace or on the balcony. If you want to water beds or crops, you should choose a nozzle that allows watering a large area. On the other hand, you can use the drip pipe if you have a lot of flowers or plants, which are located on the edge or if the plants are formed in a row. Laying pipes ensure that you can water your plants even better,
Such a system can sometimes cost up to 50 euros.
First of all, you need the basic device that filters the water. You should place it near the plants or the bed. It also reduces the water pressure to about 1.5 bar. If your garden has a slope, you should place the base unit at the top of it.
Basically, the system can be stored outside in the winter. Only the base unit should be stored frost-proof in a suitable place until spring, so that it is not damaged.
With an irrigation computer, you can easily control the system via an app. This makes it even easier to use and again saves you a lot of time.
The starter set is suitable for plant rows, plant pots and plant areas. You can water about 5 pots with it. The largest starter set has a 50-meter drip tube and yields about 4 liters per hour.
Gardena garden tools
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 4 best Gardena scarifiers – guidebook
- The 6 best Gardena pop-up sprinklers – guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena hedge trimmers – guidebook
- The 5 best domestic waterworks from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 10 best garden tools from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best watering computers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best irrigation systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best cow foot tools – guidebook
- The 10 best tool carts – guidebook
- The 15 best tool bags for on the road – Guidebook
- The 10 best tool cases – How to
- The 10 most popular electric jigsaws
- The 6 best branch chain saws – guidebook
- The 8 best circular table saws – guidebook
- The 8 best jigsaws – guidebook
- The 8 best sawhorses – guidebook
- The 7 best reciprocating saws – guidebook
- The 10 best chain sharpeners for chainsaws – guidebook
- The 8 best chop saws – guidebook
- The 8 best chainsaws – guidebook
- The 6 best hole saws – guidebook
- The 10 best Japanese saws – guidebook
- The 8 best foxtail saws – guidebook