Pools are popular with adults and children alike. To make this year’s swimming fun a complete success, we have put together a list of the best sand filter systems for you. Find out here what you need to look out for when buying and what criteria you can use to recognize good sand filter systems for the pool.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for sand filter systems for the pool, but also many product recommendations for you.
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of Sand Filter Systems For The Pool
We have compiled the most popular sand filter systems for the pool in this bestseller list for you.
Checklist For Sand Filter Systems
- Sand filter systems clean the pool water and prevent algae growth.
- The water is attracted to the surface and cleaned of impurities in the filter tank filled with sand. After that it flows back into the pool.
- The pumping power should be chosen according to the size as well as the water content of the pool.
- Thus, large pools with a lot of water naturally require a higher output of the sand filter system.
- Required sand quantity: 10-15kg depending on the filter system.
- Power: 200-250 watts.
- The water should have been completely filtered on average every four hours.
- At best therefore: filter capacity in m³/h x 4 = volume of the pool.
- There are sand filter units with an integrated water pump. This saves the purchase of another device.
- Some models also convince with timers, like the Intex Krystal Clear Sandfilter Pump from our product recommendations.
Recommended Sand Filter Systems For The Pool
Here you will find the top 7 among the most popular sand filter systems for the pool.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: You can find many great pool vacuums in our The 10 Best Pool Vacuums – Guide.
Current Offers For Sand Filtration Systems For Pool
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of sand filter systems for the pool.
Tip: You’ll find lots of great pool cleaning tips in our Flocculant for the Pool – Guide.
FAQ About Sand Filter Systems For Pools
The fitler cartridge must be clean to work well. You should therefore check its condition once a week and clean it if necessary. If the contamination is heavy or cannot be removed, the filter cartridge should be changed. As a rule, this is enough every two weeks.
If the bottom needs to be removed, the most suitable is quartz sand. This is applied 1-2 cm and smoothes out unevenness. In addition, no roots or stones can penetrate through the pool liner. Otherwise, the pool can also be placed on flat stone slabs or grass with an underlay foil.
As a rule, the water can be used for one season. However, it is important that the pool is properly maintained, protected and cleaned (appropriate chemicals, filter use and maintenance, cover, if necessary, manual cleaning with a landing net, …).
A sand filter system is part of most pool equipment. The water is attracted by a pump and passed through the unit. In the filter tank of the unit , the sand takes care of cleaning the water: large and small contaminants are filtered in this way. The water is then returned to the pool through inlet glands.
Most sand filter systems cost between 120 – 200 euros.
Garden pools and accessories
- The most important pool accessories – guide
- The 7 best chlorine tablets for the pool – guidebook
- The 8 best water polo games for the pool – Guidebook
- The 7 best sand filter systems for the pool – guidebook
- The 5 quick up pools for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best pool vacuums – guidebook
- The 7 best pool robots – How to guide
- The 8 best pool heaters – guidebook
- The 10 best pool lights – guidebook
- The 8 best pool covers – guidebook
- The 8 best pH meters for the pool – How to buy
- The 17 best children’s pools – guidebook
- The 10 best Bestway pools for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best inflatable pools for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best frame pools for kids – guidebook
Garden and maintenance
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook
- The 7 best garden rollers – guidebook
- The 7 best garden hoses – guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden sheds for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 15 best Gardena garden products – guidebook
- The 5 best garden pumps from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 10 best garden tools from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best soil hoes for the garden – guidebook
Play ideas for outdoors
- The 9 best climbing nets for children – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer boots – guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – guidebook
- The 6 best children’s boots for outdoors – guidebook
- The 10 best bouncy castles for indoors and outdoors – How to guide
- The best children’s swings – guidebook