A good sprinkler system can take some of the work out of summer. Gardena is a renowned manufacturer of garden tools and equipment. In this guide, you will find the best sprinkler systems from Gardena that you can rely on for many years!
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models for you. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for in these Gardena sprinkler systems.
- When buying a sprinkler system from Gardena, make sure that the spraying range is adapted to your lawn or plants.
- Most Gardena sprinkler systems can be used for up to 100m². In addition, there is the OS 140 pop-up square sprinkler from Gardena that can water up to 140m².
- A large garden can benefit from a large spray coverage, while it would be wasteful for a small garden.
- An adjustable spray range provides individualized watering for your lawns and plants. This also allows you to move the sprinkler around and adjust it to new conditions.
- Many sprinkler systems from Gardena offer the option of setting a schedule for watering . This allows you to run the system in the evening without worry.
- In some cases, multiple schedules can be stored for ultimate flexibility.
- Most Gardena products feature a display, which makes for easy operation.
- To avoid wasting water, your Gardena sprinkler system should be individually programmable to the contours of your lawn.
- This ensures optimal and even water distribution.
Table of contents
Recommended Sprinkler Systems From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting sprinkler systems from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many more products from Garden a in our The 10 best garden tools from Gardena – guide.
The Best Sellers Of The Sprinkler Systems From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular sprinkler systems from Gardena for you.
Tip: You can find many recommendations for privacy screens in our The 10 best garden shower privacy screens – guide.
Current Offers Of Sprinkler Systems From Gardena
The best current offers on sprinkler systems from Gardena can be found in this list.
FAQ About Gardena Sprinkler Systems
The length of the warranty depends on the product. As a rule, Gardena provides a 2-year warranty on products that are used privately. However, it goes higher: sometimes even a warranty of up to 25 years is granted for certain product groups. Depending on the price of the product, longevity should be ensured, so you should check the warranty coverage before buying.
Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner founded Gardena in 1961. Today, the company is the European market leader and is represented in over 80 countries. Sascha Menges has been the CEO since 2014.
Gardena is a German company based in Ulm.
Gardena products have a very good price-performance ratio. They are very durable and are in the same price range as their competitors.
Your lawn needs to be watered when it is covered with a gray haze and the first blades of grass fall off. However, most of the time people realize too late that the lawn needs water. Therefore, it is important that you take precautions during dry periods or take good care of the lawn and its color.
How long you need to water your lawn depends on the soil of your lawn or plants. Sandy soils need watering at best every four days at 10 to 15L per quardratmeter. Clay soils, on the other hand, require more water, with 15 to 20L per square meter recommended. However, they need to be watered less frequently (about 1 x/week), as they can retain moisture better. The amount of water is important because the water must penetrate deep enough into the soil to reach the roots.
More On The Subject
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – guidebook
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best square sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best pop-up sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best Micro-Drip systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 10 best garden tools from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best hedge trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best domestic waterworks from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best irrigation systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best watering computers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
Garden and maintenance
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook
- The 7 best garden rollers – guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – guidebook
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden sheds for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 7 best soil hoes for the garden – guidebook
Outdoor play ideas
- The 9 best climbing nets for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – advice
- The 10 most popular soccer boots – guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – guidebook
- The 6 best children’s boots for outdoors – guidebook
- The 10 best bouncy castles for indoors and outdoors – How to guide
- The best children’s swings – guidebook