Automatic watering with a Gardena watering computer means your plants get just the right amount of water at just the right time. You’ll gain more free time to enjoy your garden, and on top of that, you’ll know that your plants are receiving optimal care. Ideally, rainwater is used instead of drinking water for garden irrigation.
In our checklist we explain to you which purchase criteria are important and the product recommendations below show you our top 6 watering computers from Gardena.
- Gardena customers receive solid advice, including on garden watering.
- On their website, Gardena provides a planning service . Here you enter details about your garden and the Gardena experts create a concept that is coordinated with you.
- It makes sense to use this free service to achieve an optimal result.
- There are usually 2 types of batteries used, 2 x 1.5 V or 1 x 9 V alkaline.
- For solar operation, you should pay attention to the solar storage with battery.
- For the usual home garden or small garden, the recommended watering time is two hours a day.
- Watering computers cover a range of one to ten hours, depending on the design.
- The right time for watering is early morning, around six o’clock.
- Rain or soil moisture sensors prevent soil that is already well soaked by rain from being soaked again by the irrigation system.
- The sensors activate and deactivate irrigation as needed.
- The display is, so to speak, the control center of your watering computer, here you enter the appropriate programming.
- Models without a display are controlled by knobs, but this has the disadvantage that you can not read the charge level of the battery, which is essential for operation.
Table of contents
Recommended Watering Computers From Gardena
We have compiled the best and most interesting watering computers from Gardena. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In summer, cooling off with a garden shower from Gardena is just right.
The Best Sellers Of The Watering Computer From Gardena
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular watering computers from Gardena for you.
Tip: Check out our garden pools to enjoy the summer.
Current Offers Of Watering Computers From Gardena
Find the best current Gardena watering computer offers in this list.
FAQ Watering Computer From Gardena
That depends on the product and the method of purchase. On original Gardena products used in private use, Gardena provides a 2-year warranty from the date of initial purchase from the dealer. In some cases, however, Gardena also offers a warranty of 5 or even 25 years on individual products and product groups. We therefore recommend that you check the manufacturer’s warranty information before purchasing the product.
Gardena was founded in 1961 by Werner Kress and Eberhard Kastner in Ulm, Germany. Today, Gardena is the European market leader, represented in over 80 countries and is part of the Husqvarna Group. CEO since 2014 is Sascha Menges.
You program a watering computer with the desired time and duration. Then it will automatically water your plants every day and you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
- The 6 best hose boxes from Gardena – Guide
- The 7 best lawn mowers from Gardena – guidebook
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best sprinkler systems from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn trimmers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best lawn sprinklers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 8 best hoses from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 10 best garden shower screens – guidebook
- The 8 best garden showers
- The 7 best garden rollers – guide
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guide
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
- The 8 best garden huts for storage – guidebook
- The 7 best garden gloves – guidebook
- The 14 best garden lights – guidebook
- The 5 best Gardena garden pumps – guidebook
- The 20 best lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 10 best electric lawn mowers with cable – guidebook
- The 6 best robotic mowers for the garden – guidebook