A laser gauge allows quick and easy measurements that do not lack precision. Their small form means they fit in any toolbox and are an upgrade to a tape measure and folding rule.
We’ve summarized all the important buying criteria in our checklist . You can find a selection of great laser measuring devices in our product recommendations.
- Laser measuring devices are mainly used for measuring lengths by emitting a laser along the length, which emits a distance by impacting the nearest object.
- It is also possible to measure areas and volumes with modern laser measuring devices. Either by equipping them with multiple lasers or a memory function.
- With an additional function, it is even possible for some laser measuring devices to measure angles.
- A Bluetooth data transfer for the smartphone, tablet or PC enables documentation of all data, so you can keep track of all measurements.
- With an app function, all measurements are also documented. The advantage of an app is that a Bluetooth connection is not required throughout.
- A carrying strap increases your wearing comfort and the laser measuring devices can be hung up.
- A charger is necessary if the laser measurement device is not powered by batteries.
- You should have a protective bag for transport or storage in any case, because laser meters are very sensitive.
- A warranty is particularly suitable for expensive devices, in order to receive compensation in the event of a defect.
- Laser measuring devices are most often used on construction sites, as they can be used flexibly and can also measure longer distances (up to 100 meters).
- In mechanical engineering, laser measuring devices are used that have a shorter maximum distance but are more precise.
Table of contents
Recommended Laser Measuring Devices
Here you can find the top 8 most popular laser meters.
Tip: You can find many great cordless lawn mowers in our guide to cordless lawn mowers.
The Best Sellers Of Laser Measuring Instruments
We have compiled the most popular laser measuring devices for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Exercise keeps you healthy. Check out our guide to treadmills.
Current Offers For Laser Measuring Device
Here you will find a selection of current offers for laser measuring devices.
FAQ About Laser Measuring Devices
A laser measuring device emits a laser that hits an object at a certain distance and is then reflected by it. The reflection allows the meter to register distance and thereby measure lengths, distances, areas, volumes and angles.
A laser measuring device is a measuring tool for measuring lengths, distances, areas, volumes and angles. It is mainly used on construction sites.
On this page we have provided you with a list of recommendations. We are sure that you will find a laser measuring device that suits your needs and budget.
- The 7 best tape measures – guide
- The 7 best spirit levels – guidebook
- The 7 best impact cords – guidebook
- The 7 best screwdrivers – How to
- The 12 best cordless screwdrivers – Guidebook
- The 7 best drills – How to
- The 7 best bench drills – How to
- The 14 best hand-held circular saws – How to guide
- The 7 best sliding table saws – guidebook
- The 8 best rubber hammers – guidebook
- The 7 best sledge hammers – guidebook
- The 8 best splitting hammers – guidebook
- The 7 best flat chisels – guidebook
- The 6 best branch chain saws – guidebook
- The 8 best sawhorses – guidebook