With a pressure sprayer you can water your houseplants relatively easy and uncomplicated. These small handy devices can therefore be very practical and, depending on the size, can even hold up to 15 liters of liquid volume. This way you can ensure that your plants in the garden are always supplied with sufficient water!
To ensure that you really succeed in this and that you choose the right size of pressure sprayer, among other things, we have created a suitable checklist for you, which conscientiously answers all the important questions. In addition, we have listed some product recommendations for you, which you can use to guide your choice .
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of Pressure Sprayers
In this bestseller list, we have compiled the most popular pressure sprayers for you
Pressure Sprayer Checklist
- Pressure sprayers come in a wide variety of sizes, which differ in the volume of liquid. It ranges from 0.5 liters up to 15 liters.
- Devices with a small tank volume (usually 1.0 to 1.5 liters) are inexpensive and handy, but are not suitable for prolonged use, because otherwise you would have to constantly refill.
- Simple handheld units are good for houseplants or small flowerbeds. They have a volume of 1.0 to 2.0 liters. Their advantage: they are very handy and uncomplicated. However, the tank is quickly empty, which means tiresome refilling during longer work. They are also quite heavy with a full tank.
- >Larger devices have a tank that you hang around or place on the floor and a handpiece with a hose. This allows for a much larger volume that allows you to spray longer without having to refill. These devices have a volume of 5 , 10 or even 15 liters. Your advantage: longer work without refilling.
- Simple pressure sprayers work with a pump, with which you compress the air in the tank. This is simple and inexpensive but also means a little work because the pressure quickly decreases. When working for a long time, this can quickly become annoying.
- High-quality devices generate the pressure with a small electric motor and also have a battery. This allows continuous work without constant pumping. The pressure is adjustable.
- For high-quality and expensive pressure sprayers, spare parts are available, such as nozzles, hoses or valves. Therefore, it is not necessary to buy a new device if a part breaks.
- An expensive, high-quality device is worthwhile if it is used frequently, for example in a nursery. For occasional use in the flowerbed or for the care of houseplants, a simple, inexpensive device is sufficient.
Recommended Pressure Sprayers
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: Learn more about the best pressure washersin this article.
Current Offers Of Pressure Sprayers
Here you will find a collection of current offers of pressure sprayers.
Tip: Learn more about the best lawn sprinklers here
FAQ About Pressure Sprayers
A pressure sprayer is usually a handy device with a spray function. This makes it possible for you to water certain areas in the garden or plants in the apartment optimally without having to constantly refill water. If necessary, you can even use the pressure sprayer for pest control.
The pressure sprayer has a tank, which can vary in size depending on the model. This in turn is attached to a spraying element, which you must operate so that you can water the plants. The air pump builds up a certain pressure so that the spray function is activated. The operation is therefore relatively simple.
That always depends on the size of the device. If you regularly want to water larger areas, you should always choose a pressure sprayer with a volume of about 15 liters. Such a sprayer is appropriate for frequent gardening work, so that you do not have to constantly refill the pressure sprayer. If, on the other hand, you only want to water your houseplants, you can also opt for a tank volume of about 1.5 liters. Due to their heavy weight, you can even place larger devices on the ground and operate them via a hose attached to the tank.
If you only want to use the device for gardening, a cheap device is perfectly sufficient. This can sometimes cost up to 20 euros.
Among other things, there are devices with a pump, which generate a pressure by operation. If you want to water larger areas, such a device is only suitable to a limited extent. For this purpose, a device with an electric motor and a rechargeable battery is recommended. Note that you need to charge the device regularly.
In addition, you can purchase spare parts separately. This can be very useful, because you always have all the important utensils at hand, if the hose, the valve or the nozzle should break.
A pressure sprayer is usually made of plastic. In some cases, however, the tube can also be made of brass. However, this is only conditionally suitable for garden use if it is not rustproof.
- The 15 best garden products from Gardena – guidebook
- The 5 best garden pumps from Gardena – guidebook
- The 10 best garden tools from Gardena – guidebook
- The 5 best garden showers from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best robotic garden mowers – guidebook
- The 7 best garden hoses – Guide
- The 7 best Gardena lawn mowers – guidebook
- The 5 best water sockets from Gardena – Guidebook
- The 6 best hose reels by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 5 best hedge trimmers by Gardena – Guidebook
- The 7 best soil hoes for the garden – guidebook
- The 10 best leaf sweepers – guidebook
- The 7 best leaf blowers – guidebook
- The 7 best brush cutters – guidebook
- The 12 best pruning shears – guidebook
- The 10 best quiet shredders – guidebook
- The 6 best shredders – guidebook
- The 7 best felling jacks – guidebook
- The top 7 log splitters with PTO drive – guidebook
- The 10 best log splitters – guidebook
- The 5 best stump grinders – guidebook
- The 8 best sappies – guidebook
- The 8 best splitting axes – guidebook
- The 8 best sawhorses – guidebook
- The 10 most popular electric jigsaws
- The 6 best branch chain saws – guidebook
- The 8 best circular table saws – guidebook
- The 7 best reciprocating saws – guidebook
- The 8 best jigsaws – guidebook