You want to measure or transfer an angle? Then the bevel must not be missing in your toolbox. It is light and easy to use . In addition, you work more accurately, which is very important when measuring angles.
Whether you need a digital bevel or the simple version is enough for you, as well as much more useful information about bevels can be found in our checklist . A great selection of different bevellers can be found in our product recommendations.
- Bevels are used to transfer indeterminate angles to workpieces.
- Some bevels also show you the measured angle directly on a digital display .
- A miter box also acts as a miter box, allowing you to cut stucco or baseboards, for example, directly to the measured angle.
- A common bevel consists of a leg and an adjustable tongue connected by a locking screw .
- Often the leg is made of carved wood and the tongue of metal.
- Some bevels are made entirely of wood or metal, or include plastic parts as replacements .
- High-quality couches should be made of sturdy metal or wood so they don’t wear out too quickly.
- Make sure that the leg is extendable so that you can adjust the bevel for the place of use .
- If you want to know the exact angle in numbers for further work, a bevel with a digital display is a good choice.
- For an accurate angle measurement, an exact display without deviations and a durable locking screw are important.
- If you use a miter bevel, you save a work step and can clamp the piece of wood in the bevel and cut it directly with a saw.
Table of contents
Tip: You can find unusual knives for the kitchen in our guide to Santoku knives.
The Best Sellers Of The Couches
In this bestseller list, we have compiled the most popular couches for you.
Tip: You can find practical wheelbarrows in our guide to wheelbarrows.
Current Offers On Couches
Here you can find a collection of the current offers on couches.
FAQ About Couches
The movable tongue can be adjusted. To fix the desired angle, the tongue must be fixed with a lockable screw.
The bevel is a tool used for measuring angles. It is often used in metrology to transfer angles from one workpiece to another.
By means of a mobile part (tongue) and an immobile part (leg), any angle can be adjusted as desired. Once you have found the right angle, you have to fix the tongue and you can transfer the angle.
The bevel is placed on the workpiece whose angle is to be transferred. Then tighten the set screw. Now you can continue working with the angle in another place.
- The 7 best protractors – Guide
- The 10 best air quality meters – guidebook
- The 8 best pH meters for the pool – guidebook
- The 8 best laser meters – guidebook
- The 7 best moisture meters – advisor
- The 7 best measuring tapes – Advisor
- The 7 best phase testers – advisor
- The 7 best multimeters – advisor
- The 10 best tool carts – advisor
- The 8 best combination pliers – advisor
- The 8 best pinch pliers – advisor
- The 6 best water pump pliers – guidebook
- The 7 best pipe wrenches – guidebook
- The 7 best impact cords – How to
- The 7 best spirit levels – How to
- The 6 best screw clamps – How to
- The 7 best sledgehammers – guidebook
- The 8 best rubber hammers – guidebook
- The 10 most popular electric jigsaws