Barbecue is a great activity to spend time outdoors and meet with family, moreover, meat, fish, and vegetables on the grill have a very special taste that can not be imitated. The most important thing in grilling is the grill itself. You can choose between charcoal, gas, smoker grill, and many more.
You can find the right grill for you in our product recommendations, where we have compiled the best grills for you. Take a look at our checklist first, here you will find all the important information about grills.
- The charcoal grill, or kettle grill, maintains a constant temperature due to its rounded shape, ensuring even distribution of heat within the grill. The charcoal grill is ignited using charcoal or briquettes.
- The gas grill is quickly ready for use, as no fuel is needed for ignition, which in turn makes ignition safer than with the other grills. In addition, the gas grill does not produce annoying smoke or fumes that get caught in clothing or hair.
- An electric grill is very flexible to use, you can use this at home or bring it outside as it is electrically powered.
- Smoker grills allow indirect as well as direct grilling and smoking. In this way, the classic smoky aroma is created after BBQ Still. This is the hobbyhorse of American barbecue culture and provides an authentic taste.
- A ceramic grill is similar in design to a kettle grill, but scores points for its double heat capacity over the material’s ability to absorb heat.
- Which size you choose for your grill should depend on the available space, and you should also consider how many people will be grilling for.
- The grill of your choice should be made of high quality material. A good option here is double-walled stainless steel.
- The grill grate should have enough space and be made of two parts , so that you can prepare meat and vegan dishes in parallel.
- A thermometer is used to monitor the temperature , while a. regulator controls the heat . It is practical if both functions are integrated into the grill lid or a display.
- You should be able to transport the grill effortlessly, small wheels on the legs of the grill serve this purpose.
- Shelves are a convenient extra.
Table of contents
We have compiled the best and most interesting grills. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
- Generous sized grill with warming rack
- Enamel cooking grids
- Trolley mounted, with large steel wheels
- Heat resistant finish to a max. 350°C
- 1mm thick steel - Built in thermometer
Tip: You can find great football-themed clothing in our guide to the most popular Chelsea jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of Grills
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular grills for you.
Tip: There are exciting DIY products for you in our guide to the best forestry helmets.
Current Offers Of Grills
You can find the best current offers on grills in this list.
FAQ About Grills
With the usual charcoal grill, coal or briquettes are put in. Then you add grill lighter and light it with matches.
Grills can get as hot as 230 to 300 degrees Celsius.
Grill den Henssler is hosted by Laura Wontorra. She has been with the show since the 11th season.
Spareribs need between one hour and 90 minutes on the grill at 150 to 60 degrees.
The thickness of the trout will determine how long it takes to grill. You’ll need about 10 to 15 minutes
With a smoker grill, the food is not cooked over an open flame, but smoked in the form of hot air
Basically, pretty much anything can be grilled, whether meat, fish or vegetables.
Foil potatoes must be pre-cooked in about 15 minutes. After another 10 minutes, the potato should be moved further to the edge, from then on 30 minutes still cooking
To grill the suckling pig takes 5 to 8 hours, depending on the size of the piglet.
A whole chicken takes 50 to 60 minutes on the grill.
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 7 best Landmann gas grills – guidebook
- The 8 best kettle grills – guidebook
- The 8 best table grills – guidebook
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The 7 best charcoal grills – guidebook
- The 7 best swivel grills – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – Guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue trolleys – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue skewers – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – guidebook
- The 9 best grill grates – How to
- The 7 best books with barbecue recipes – Guidebook
- The 7 best charcoals for barbecue – Guidebook
- The 7 best barbecue fireplaces – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue gloves – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue brushes – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue cutlery – Guidebook
- The 10 best barbecue lighters – Guidebook