Do you want a new haircut? A hair clipper allows you to style your hair yourself. This also offers many advantages in the current time: You are not dependent on a visit to the hairdresser and do not have to worry that you do not like your hairstyle, because you can design it yourself as you wish . However, there are a few things to consider when choosing the right hair clippers. For example, you have to choose between different attachments or consider the quality of the clipper blades.
To help you find the right hair clipper for you, we have summarized all the relevant information in a checklist. In our product recommendations, you will also find more details about different hair clippers. There is certainly the right device for your hair!
Table of contents
The Bestsellers Of The Hair Clippers
We have compiled the most popular hair clippers for you in this bestseller list.
Hair Clipper Checklist
- Hair clippers allow you to trim your own hair at home. The device contains an electric motor and the clipper blade, which in turn consists of two blades. The first blade points in the direction of the scalp, the other moves back and forth so that the hair can be cut evenly. With certain models, it is also possible, among other things, to shave other body hair.
- The attachments of the hair clippers are usually made of plastic and can be replaced at will. The hair clipper itself is usually made of plastic. However, it is advisable to choose a machine with stainless steel or ceramic elements so that precise results can be achieved. These are usually also better in the hand and do not have too much weight.
- The blades of different models vary between 0.7 and 2.2 millimeters in terms of possible length settings. It is important that the blades in the clipper are sharp enough so that they do not cut uncleanly. However, they must not be too sharp either, otherwise you can cause yourself wounds.
- Most of the time, different attachments are already included in the package, which has different lengths. They can usually be changed at will. However, some hair clippers also have permanently integrated attachments that are not interchangeable. These are then usually adjustable by means of a rotary wheel. Therefore, you should first read the product description so that you do not accidentally buy the wrong product. With many models, however, it is even possible to adjust the angle of the blade. This can be helpful so that the lengths in the end result look even everywhere.
- Usually, the available lengths vary from 2 millimeters to several centimeters.
- Cut lengths: There is a distinction between short and long hair clippers. If you just want to trim your hair a little, you should opt for a long hair clipper.
- Rechargeable battery: If the power supply runs on a rechargeable battery, easy and flexible handling of the hair clipper is possible. Moreover, there are devices with a quick charging function here as well, which can be quite helpful if you tend to forget to charge the device after use.
- Cord: If you prefer a hair clipper with a cord, you should be aware that you will always need a power outlet nearby. This can sometimes be a disadvantage, as the various cables are usually not very long and you may not always be able to trim your hair optimally. However, a model with a cord is also a lot cheaper.
- It makes sense to buy a high-quality hair clipper so that it is as durable as possible. For this reason, such a well and gladly well over 100 euros can cost. However, if you do not want to use the hair clipper constantly in everyday life, there are also much cheaper devices for about 40 euros.
Recommended Hair Clippers
Here you can find the top 10 among the most popular hair clippers.
- Worldwide Use with 100-240v, comes with USA plug adapter to North American Customers
- New rechargeable Braun beard trimmer BT7040 with stainless steel trimmer head for different beard styles
- Lifelong sharp blades for even beard trimming and hair trimming with high-quality stainless steel trimmer head
- With lithium batteries for a 150% longer battery life compared to the predecessor model BT3040. Can be used with and without cable
- Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor with FlexBall technology for contours or a smooth shave
- [Easy to Use] The hair clippers for men comes with 5 guide combs (2/3/4/6/8/9/12mm) provides the flexibility of your hairstyle, novices can easily use it to trim the desired length.
- [Easy to charge] Axceed hair clipper has a charging station, you can use the charging stand or plug directly into the power source to charge them to maintain a longer lasting use time, whether you are a hairdresser, or family use is very practical.
- [Long working time] The hair clipper supports 60 minutes of wireless operation without interruption. You can charge the hair clipper anytime. Wireless convenience allows you to use it anytime, anywhere.
- [Multi-functional Hair Clipper] Perfect for all facial hair styles: Hair Clipper, Beard Trimmer, Detail Trimmer for hair clipping & detail trimming, mustaches, sideburns, goatees, stubble, other face & body hair.
- [WARRANTY] We provide 12-month free replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Please feel free to contact us if you feel any problem. We will provide you 100% satisfaction solution
Tip: You can find many great hair dryers and hair dry ers here.
Current Offers For Hair Clippers
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Hair Clippers section.
Tip: You can find the best electric shavers here.
FAQ About Hair Clippers
The hair clipper is an electric device with which it is possible to cut your own hair. For this purpose, there are different attachments and lengths that provide an even result.
As a rule, the hair length for hair clippers without attachments is 0.8 to 2 millimeters.
There are many good hair clippers. However, it also depends on what you yourself hope from the product. In advance, you should therefore consider whether to choose a model with battery or cable. The choice of the right attachments can also be quite decisive for the later result.
You hold the clipper with the blades down and cut against the direction of hair growth. Make sure that you shave slowly. So you do not hurt your scalp and get a regular cut.
A hair clipper works through the combination of cutting tool and drive. The drive is electric and powers two blades that make up the cutting tool. These cut the hair to the desired length, which is determined by different attachments.
Hairdressers use high-quality hair clippers, which are usually very high-priced. Products from Braun, Phillips or even Panasonic are often used by hairdressers.
With a hair clipper, the hair can be cut optimally by different lengths and attachments. This can be very convenient, because you do not have to go to a hairdresser.
This usually depends on the material and the quality of the hair clipper. Good models can sometimes cost up to 100 euros.
No, this is just a different name for the device. Nevertheless, there are additionally different categories in which the device can be classified (for example, long hair clippers or short hair clippers).
Some attachments are already included, while others can be purchased later.
- The 10 most popular beard straighteners for men
- The 10 best curling irons – guidebook
- The 10 best straighteners – guidebook
- The 10 best hair dryers & hairdryers – guidebook
More gift ideas for the whole family
- The best gifts for children – guide
- 12 classic gifts for children at Christmas – Guidebook
- The best gifts for girls – guidebook
- The best gift ideas for men – guidebook
- The best gifts for boys – guidebook
- The 35 best gifts for women – guidebook
- The 12 best gifts with Father’s Day sayings – Guidebook
- The 12 best birthday gifts for babies, children & parents – Guidebook
- The 35 most beautiful Easter gifts – Guidebook
- The 8 most popular partner rings – guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful ladies rings as a gift – Guidebook
- The 25 most beautiful Valentine’s Day sayings as a gift – Guidebook