Keeping your home clean and homely is a task that occupies each of us. At the same time, cleaning up can be very tedious if you don’t have the right cleaning tools at hand. If you want to keep everything sparkling clean at home, you need the right equipment for all the jobs.
In our checklist, we have listed all the important appliances for you, from vacuum cleaners to combination appliances, and summarized the most important functions and purchase criteria. Once you have gained an overview, it is worth visiting the product recommendations, where we have compiled the best of the best cleaning devices for you.
- You’ll find the right cleaning appliance for every household task.
- Floor vacuum clean ers for carpets and hard floors.
- Handheld vacuum cleaners for furniture, upholstery and quick cleaning in between.
- Floorpolishers for hard floors.
- Floor mops for hard floors and tiles.
- Window vacuums for windows and glass doors.
- Combination devices combine several functions, for example, a suction, mopping and drying function for hard floors or a vacuum cleaner and a steam cleaner.
- When it comes to floor vacuums, you have the choice between devices with dust collection bags and bagless models.
- Filled dust bags can simply be disposed of with household waste. However, they must be purchased regularly. Therefore, before purchasing the device, check how expensive the consumables are.
- The dust collection containers of bagless devices are cleaned and reinserted into the vacuum cleaner. This is more costly but saves them money for bags.
- A high wattage does not automatically mean more power.
- A low w attage, on the other hand, stands for low energy consumption.
- Economical vacuum cleaners with a power of 400 watts consume about 21 kilowatt hours of electricity for 52 hours of operation per year.
- The operating volume of cleaning devices is usually between 70 and 90 decibels.
- Very quiet units operate at 65 decibels.
- Dragging a cord behind you while cleaning can be annoying.
- If you decide to use a cleaning device with a rechargeable battery, pay attention to the battery life as well as the performance.
- Battery power should match the size of the area you’re cleaning.
- Handheld and floor vacuums usually have one or more exhaust filters that trap fine dust.
- People allergic tohouse dust and pollen should use a cleaner with an additional HEPA filter. These special filters trap particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Washable filters that can be reused are available for some units.
- Check to see how many accessories are already included.
- Floor cleaning devices should come with nozzles for hard and carpeted floors as well as upholstery brushes.
Table of contents
Recommended Cleaning Devices
We have compiled the best and most interesting cleaning devices . You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Floor Vacuum Cleaner
Floor Vacuum Cleaner With Wiping Function
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 【Easy control】With Alexa and Google Home (Skill Name: Smart Life) you can control the robot vacuum by voice command. With the Proscenic app you can make cleaning plans, change cleaning modes, start or stop cleaning from anywhere, etc. The remote control also supports the scheduling function.
- 【3000Pa strong suction power】The Proscenic 850T robot vacuum cleaner has a very strong suction power. Strong suction power of 3000 Pa can easily vacuum all the dust, hair and garbage. With 3 adjustable levels, the robot vacuum can meet your various requirements.
- 【500ml dust bin and 300ml electric water tank】The vacuum robot comes with a large dust container of 500 ml so that you do not have to remove the garbage often. There is also a 300 ml electric water tank with a 280 ml dust container. 850T offers 3 cleaning modes: vacuum, mop, vacuum and mop at the same time. With the electric water tank you can adjust the amount of water according to your needs (through APP).
- 【IPANS 2.0 intelligent cleaning system】The real-time positioning and an apartment plan can help the robot vacuum to determine its own position and then drive through S-wave cleaning routes around your house. High quality cleaning.
- 【Magnetic tape for the boundary】The magnetic tape allows you to block an area or an entire room where the robotic vacuum cleaner should not enter, which can prevent the machine into the restricted area to break some fragile furniture.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Window Cleaning Robot
Keine Produkte gefunden.
- English (Publication Language)
- Streak-free cleaning - Drip-free cleaning is easy with this essential window cleaner tool. The vacuum is useful for removing condensation, water droplets and excess water
- 360-degree functionality - The window cleaning equipment can be used in an angle or overhead enabling you to reach even the most difficult spots
- Stand-by-automatic - The standby system ensures optimal energy saving. The window cleaning squeegee switches to maximum power only when in contact with the window
- Easy to use - This cordless window wiper is easy to use - simply wash windows, tiles, mirrors or shower cubicles and then vacuum to ensure no drips are left
- Product details - Leifheit Dry & Clean Window Vacuum Cleaner for streak-free cleaning, includes window vacuum, power supply, user manual. Item no. - 51000
- Powerful and high-quality drywall sander with metal bevel gear and rotational speed regulation for numerous sanding tasks for interior fittings.
- Comfortable operability by means of the ergonomic T-grip, spring-loaded brush rim and telescopic handle adjustable infinitely up to 165 cm.
- Large sanding disc with practical velcro system and practical dust suction system for best possible cleanliness.
- Foldable handlebar for a quick set-up and dismantling and sturdy foot for the protection of the hose from bending.
- Delivery inclusive 6 sanding discs and in a practical transport and storage case.
Tip: You can find many great deals on sports and leisure in our guide to the best Schalke jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of Cleaning Equipment
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular cleaning devices for you.
Tip: You can find many hot tips on the subject of eroticism in our guide to the best mouth gags.
Current Offers Of Cleaning Equipment
You can find the best current offers on cleaning equipment in this list.
FAQ For Cleaning Equipment
There are certainly good ultrasonic cleaners. Some models convince with a low-noise operation and a high cleaning power.
The suction power of a vacuum cleaner is usually created by negative pressure. Thus, the dirt enters the device and ends up in the filter system, which must then be taught manually at some point. There are electric-powered vacuum cleaners and cordless vacuum cleaners. The range is huge, vacuum robots and hand vacuums are not all: there are also combination devices that can vacuum and mop, for example.
How often you should vacuum depends on the individual. People with pets usually vacuum more often, because dogs and cats sometimes lose a lot of hair. On average, however, once or twice a week is enough. This way, no dirt accumulates and you always have a nice and cozy place. Basically, you see if it is necessary more often.
- The 9 best vacuum cleaner robots for home – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners for home – guidebook
- The 10 best vacuum cleaners with wiping function – guidebook
- The 8 best vacuum cleaners for children – Guidebook
- The 10 best handheld vacuum cleaners – guidebook
- The 7 best cordless vacuum cleaners – guidebook
- The best kitchen appliances for the home – Guidebook
- The 8 best pans for the kitchen – guidebook
- The 10 best mud kitchens for children – guidebook