The barbecue fireplace serves both as a highly functional grill that produces an excellent barbecue aroma and as a stylish accessory for the garden or porch. In addition, with the right barbecue fireplace , you can serve up to 8 people at the same time, as well as install great extras like the pizza oven as a nice addition. Pay particular attention to the material used, because this determines how well your barbecue fireplacemaintains the necessary heat
You can find even more hints and tips in our checklist, here we go into detail about all the important purchase criteria for the barbecue fireplace . In the product recommendations , we have also selected the best barbecue fireplacesfrom our comparison for you.
- The size of the grill grate limits the amount of food you can grill at once with the grill fireplace . For 2 to 3 people, the grill grate should have a size of about 45 x 45 cm , if you want to grill side dishes in addition to meat and fish . 90 x 90 cm is a good size for 4 to 5 people. And if 6 to 8 people are to be served at the same time, a grill grate with a size of about 100 x 100 cm is recommended.
- Classic barbecue fireplaces are still made of concrete . Their advantage is the uncomplicated construction and the typical rustic look. Barbecue fire places with double walls are recommended. The heat remains trapped and the outside of the fireplace does not get very hot. A concrete barbecue fireplace is not mobile. It always stands in the same place where you built it. Building a barbecue fireplace from individual bricks is only recommended if you have some experience in working with bricks .
- Barbecue fireplaces made of high-quality stainless steel are very durable. Depending on the manufacturer, the stainless steel sheets are equipped with an insulating layer , which additionally gives the fireplace an antique look and prevents the outside from getting dangerously hot. Stainless steel grill fireplaces are also available with casters, so you can conveniently place the grill anywhere on the patio.
- If you want to grill not only fish, meat and vegetables , but also bake a pizza sometimes, then you should buy a barbecue fireplace with a pizza oven . The pizza ovens are separate from the grill chamber , usually installed on top and easily accessible.
- Several shelves for barbecue food, spices, drinks, cutlery and much more are practical accessories for a barbecue fireplace. In various models, the shelves are permanently integrated into the barbecue fireplace . In other designs, they are placed as separate components to the right or left of the grill .
Table of contents
Recommended barbecue fireplaces
We have compiled the best and most interesting barbecue fireplaces . You can find the list with our product recommendationshere.
Tip: You can find many great play options in our guide to the best Paw Patrol figures.
The best sellers of barbecue fireplaces
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular barbecue fireplacesfor you.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best swaddling bodysuits for great baby-themed deals.
Current offers of barbecue fireplaces
You can find the best current offers on barbecue fireplacesin this list.
FAQ about barbecue fireplaces
To paint the barbecue fireplace, it is best to use silicate paint, this creates a weatherproof surface.
Pour the coal or briquettes into the barbecue fireplace. Under the chimney you need to place the grill lighter. Then light it from the bottom
The heat is quickly drawn from the bottom up into the barbecue charcoal, so it gets hot very quickly
Clinker or bricks are optimal for a barbecue fireplace.
It takes about 15 minutes until you reach the right heat for the barbecue fireplace.
You use the grill fireplace for the so-called direct grilling. This means that air vents constantly fan the fire, while the flue diverts the smoke and the heated purchase upwards
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 7 best Landmann gas grills – guidebook
- The 8 best kettle grills – Guidebook
- The 8 best table grills – guidebook
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The 7 best charcoal grills – guidebook
- The 7 best swivel grills – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – Guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue trolleys – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue skewers – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – guidebook
- The 9 best grill grates – How to
- The 7 best books with barbecue recipes – Guidebook
- The 7 best charcoals for barbecue – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue gloves – How to
- The 8 best barbecue brushes – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue cutlery – Guidebook
- The 10 best barbecue lighters – Guidebook