The name Landmann stands for grills in high quality at a fair price. For over 50 years, the company Landmann already produces grills. However, before you decide to buy a grill, you should first find out about the right model for your purposes, because Landmann offers you a wide range of grills in every price range.
We have not only compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for Landmann gas grills, but also many product recommendations for you, in which you can find the best Landmann grills quickly and easily at a glance.
- Landmann gas grills are available in three different series:
- > Avalon
- > Rexon
- > Triton
- The models have different number of burners, they are available with two to six burners. The burners are individually adjustable, so that, for example, three different temperature zones are possible on a gas grill with three burners. Prices range in the segment between about 350 EUR and just under 1800 EUR.
- Landmann gas grills are powerful and compact. They are designed as barbecue carts, which has the advantage that propane bottle and barbecue utensils, as well as various barbecue accessories can be stored in a space-saving way. The grill carts look quite bulky due to their impressive size, but are easily transportable due to the casters. They have a generous grilling surface, so that up to twelve guests can be supplied with grilled food at the same time.
- The dimensions of the grill surfaces are, for example:
- > 44 x 48 cm (Landmann 12903 Triton PTS 2.0)
- > 53 x 51.5 cm (Landmann 12121 Avalon PTS+ 3.1)
- > 69 x 40 cm (Landmann Rexon 4.1. PTS)
- Some Landmann gas grills are equipped with the Precision Temperature System. This proprietary system allows for optimal heat distribution during grilling and also ensures convenient cleaning of the grill grates and the entire burner compartment. The PTS+ system can be found in the Triton model range, among others.
- Landmann gas grills also score points with their well thought-out range of accessories. The smaller warming rack above the actual grill grate is extremely practical, and the grease drip tray prevents oil and grease from dripping onto the burner. The thermometer integrated into the lid is also very useful, as it allows you to monitor the temperature in the grilling chamber without having to open the lid.
Table of contents
Recommended Landmann Gas Grills
Here you can find the top 7 most popular Landmann gas grills.
Tip: You can find lots of great toys in our guide to the best RC models from Revell-Control.
The Best Sellers Of Landmann Gas Grills
We have compiled the most popular Landmann gas grills for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best erotic games for hot tips on eroticism.
Current Offers For Landmann Gas Grills
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Landmann gas grills section.
FAQ About Landmann Gas Grills
Landmann grills have been manufactured in Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany since 1966
You can find a great selection of different gas grills from Landmann in our product recommendations. Find out which grill is the best for you in our checklist.
Which is the best gas grill depends on personal preferences and your budget. Gas grills from Landmann offer many great grills for all price ranges. Check out our product recommendations and decide on a gas grill.
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 8 best kettle grills – guide
- The 8 best table grills – guide
- The 6 best Weber grills – guidebook
- The 7 best charcoal grills – guidebook
- The 7 best swivel grills – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – Guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue trolleys – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – guidebook
- The 9 best grill grates – How to
- The 7 best books with barbecue recipes – Guidebook
- The 7 best charcoals for barbecue – Guidebook
- The 7 best barbecue fireplaces – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue gloves – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue brushes – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue cutlery – Guidebook
- The 10 best barbecue lighters – Guidebook