You want to organize a nice barbecue? Then you need a Weber grill. With it your barbecue evening will be unforgettable.
Everything you need to know about Weber grills can be found in our checklist. In our product recommendations you will certainly find your next Weber grill.
- > charcoal
- > gas
- > electricity
- A Weber grill is high quality and durable. It scores with simple assembly thanks to pre-assembled parts and easy operation. It is versatile and suitable for different types of preparation and dishes. The grilling surface in Weber grills varies and ranges from 30 x 15 to 100 x 90 centimeters.
- The large selection of additional equipment and accessories is convincing, as is the reliable spare parts delivery option and the long warranty period combined with excellent customer service. The range also includes smokers and portable models.
- Thelid and kettle of Weber grills are made of high-quality steel, which is designed to be extremely thick-walled and has an enamel coating. The coating is perfectly matched to the thickness of the sheet. Both materials expand evenly when heated and contract when cooled, eliminating the possibility of chipping the enamel coating.
- Weber-Grill offers five different series ofgas grills
- > Q
- > Spirit
- > Spirit II
- > Genesis II
- > Summit
- The Q series is compact and simple, the Spirit series are designed for the hobby griller and beginner. The Genesis series represents a mobile grill kitchen and the Summit gas grills are luxury outdoor grilling stations for the professional.
- Weber charcoal grills are manufactured exclusively as kettle grills. There are different series:
- > Bar-B-Kettle
- > Original Kettle
- > Master-Touch
- > Master-Touch Premium
- > Performer
- > Smokey Mountain Cooker
- > Summit Charcoal
- The Bar-B-Kettle and Original-Kettle series represent high quality, yet simple kettle grills that stick to the basics. The Master-Touch and Master-Touch-Premium series feature more convenience. The Performer series includes charcoal grill carts, with the kettle grill integrated into a rolling cart. The Summit Charcoal presents itself as a luxury char coal grill.
- Weber electric grills are compact and powerful. There are two series of electric grills, Elektro Q and Pulse, each of which is available as a tabletop or floor-standing grill. In the Pulse series, the grill temperature can be controlled via app.
Table of contents
Recommended Weber Grills
We have compiled the best and most interesting Weber grills. You can find our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find the best tool cases in our guide to the best tool cases.
The Best Sellers Of Weber Grills
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular Weber grills for you.
Tip: You can find sledgehammers for craftsmen in our guide to the best sledgehammers.
Current Offers On Weber Grills
You can find the best current offers on Weber grills in this list.
FAQ About Weber-Grills
Weber grills score with their variety and high quality. Here, every grill lover gets his money’s worth.
Weber grills are very high quality and have a diverse performance. That is why they are a little more expensive than conventional grills.
A gas cartridge lasts between 2 and 3 hours, depending on the load and model.
The brush depends on the grill grate. For a sturdy stainless steel grill grate, a stainless steel brush can be used for cleaning. For delicate surfaces such as cast iron, a brush with brass bristles, for example, is recommended.
If you like your steak rare, grill it for 1-2 minutes on each side. If you prefer to eat your steak well done, it should be grilled for at least 7 minutes.
More On The Topic
- The 8 best raclette grills – guidebook
- The 7 best Landmann gas grills – guidebook
- The 8 best kettle grills – guidebook
- The 8 best table grills – guidebook
- The best barbecue accessories – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue tongs – guidebook
- The 12 best barbecue trolleys – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue skewers – Guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue aprons for men – guidebook
- The 9 best grill grates – How to
- The 7 best books with barbecue recipes – Guidebook