Unlike air-heating saunas, an infrared sauna acts directly on the skin. Thus, infrared rays produce a pleasant deep heat , which is not only relaxing, but also beneficial to health.
In our checklist , we have summarized all the relevant information about infrared saunas. You can find a selection of great infrared saunas in our product recommendations.
- Sweating produced in saunas is healthy for the body and strengthens the immune system.
- Infrared saunas do not require preheating.
- Compared to other saunas, infrared sauna is very energy saving and efficient.
- The difference from other saunas is that it does not heat the air, but the skin, which leads to a deeper effect.
- Depending on the design, an infrared sauna is very space-saving.
- Common infrared saunas reach temperatures of up to 60 degrees Celsius. In this point, infrared saunas can not compete with other saunas.
- The temperature should be adjustable.
- A very popular additional function is the radio. Modern infrared saunas have a sound output device that can be paired with smartphones or the like to play individual music.
- Aromatherapies with essential oils promote skin health while providing a pleasant scent in the sauna.
Table of contents
Recommended Infrared Saunas
Here you can find the top 8 most popular infrared saunas.
Tip: You can find many great garden toys in our guide to garden toys.
The Best Sellers Of Infrared Saunas
We have compiled the most popular infrared saunas for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find practical mason hammers in our guide to mason hammers.
Current Offers For Infrared Saunas
Here you can find a selection of current offers for infrared saunas.
FAQ For Infrared Saunas
An infrared cabin is a dry cabin that can reach temperatures of 60 degrees Celsius or less. As the name suggests, the heat is generated by infrared rays that penetrate deep into the skin, providing blissful relaxation.
At full power of the infrared sauna, you should not spend more than 20 minutes in it. Depending on the device, you can repeat this every day. However, this depends on the type of emitter: full spectrum emitters should be used only three times a week, while ceramic as well as surface emitters are not subject to any restrictions.
An infrared sauna creates a so-called deep heat, which most people find very beneficial. In addition to physical relaxation, an infrared sauna can also relieve pain or promote circulation. The use also strengthens the immune system.
Wellness and relaxation
- The 8 best massage sticks – guidebook
- The 8 best massage oils – guidebook
- The 7 best massage rollers – guidebook
- The 6 best massage guns – guidebook
- The 8 best meditation cushions – How to guide
- The 8 best yoga mats – How to guide
- The 6 best garden saunas – guidebook
Everything for the home gym
- The 9 best home gyms for an effective workout – How to guide
- The 10 best penny boards – How to
- The 8 best home ergometers – guidebook
- The 8 best ab trainers – guidebook
- The 10 best treadmills – advice
- The 10 best back extensions – How to
- The 10 best rowing machines – How to
- The 8 best dumbbells for weight training – guidebook
- The 10 best weight benches – guidebook