Coffee is a true pleasure for many. Drink a nice cup of coffee in the morning or at noon and relax. But to make the coffee a pleasure, it is important to have a good coffee maker. In this guide, we present you the best coffee machines.
In the checklist you will find all the important information about coffee machines. You should definitely read this. You are looking for a suitable model? The product recommendations show you the best machines.
- Before you buy a new coffee maker, you should carefully consider the purpose for which it will be used. Will you use it only occasionally at home, or will it be used regularly by different people in the office? Most conventional coffee makers for filter coffee have a capacity of ten cups, but there are also machines that can make 20 to 30 cups at once.
- It is also important to clarify how great the variety of flavors should be. Is simple filter coffee enough or do you also want to prepare cappuccino, latte macchiato, latte, and espresso? If you stick to filter coffee, then a simple filter machine is enough. If you want to prepare more varieties, then you should opt for a fully automatic coffee machine with a milk frothing nozzle.
- But there are also big differences between fully automatic machines. There are machines with ten different coffee programs or even more. But if you only need two or three programs, you should save your money, because, of course, you have to pay for every extra. It gets really classy when you buy a portafilter machine. Many coffee purists or baristas swear by such devices. However, they are even more expensive than fully automatic machines and much more complicated to operate.
- An intermediate solution between a fully automatic coffee machine and a filter coffee machine are capsule or pad machines. They can also be used to produce a wide variety of flavors. However, they are more suitable for smaller quantities of coffee, and last but not least, capsules and pods produce a relatively large amount of waste.
- Not every kitchen has unlimited space. Therefore, before buying your coffee maker, you should find out the exact space and, if necessary, put on the folding rule to match the measured value with the dimensions of your coffee maker
- Furthermore, it is important to clarify the following important questions before buying.
- How far is it to the nearest power outlet? Is there a sink nearby?
- What material is the pot made of? Should it have a thermal function or not?
- Do I want a digital display or are simple buttons enough? Is the machine easy to clean?
- Finally, you should know that a coffee maker is also just a medium or tool.
- Your coffee maker may have been expensive, but you can only get a great aroma with high-quality beans or a select coffee blend.
Table of contents
Recommended Coffee Makers
Here you can find the top 8 most popular coffee makers.
Tip: You can findbeautiful jumpsuits for kids in our guide to kids jumpsuits.
The Best Sellers Of Coffee Machines
We have compiled the most popular coffee machines for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find beautiful wooden construction toys in our guide to construction toys.
Current Offers For Coffee Maker
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the coffee machines section.
FAQ About Coffee Machines
Which coffee maker is right for you depends on your personal preferences and needs. With the help of our checklist and suitable product recommendations, you are sure to find the right one.
Every type of coffee maker works differently. But basically, all coffee makers work on the principle that hot water flows through coffee powder or ground beans and thus unfolds the coffee aroma.
Which coffee maker is right for you depends on your personal needs and preferences. Find out which coffee maker suits you with our checklist and product recommendations.
The basic rule is to descale the coffee machine every three months. In regions with calciferous water, however, the machine may need to be descaled more often.
In many cases, vinegar essence is suitable for descaling coffee machines. However, the exact descaling always depends on the type of coffee machine.
There is no general answer to this question. Our checklist and matching product recommendations will help you choose the right coffee maker.
As a rule, a coffee machine should be descaled every three months. However, attention must also be paid to the water that is used. If it is heavily calcified, the machine must be descaled more often.
There are different coffee machines. On the one hand, there are machines that can only make filter coffee. But there are also fully automatic machines, portafilter machines, espresso makers and coffee pod machines.
- The 10 best coffee grinders – guide
- The 10 best French Press coffee makers – guidebook
- The 10 best thermos jugs – guidebook
- The 5 best draft beer refrigerators
- The top 5 WLAN refrigerators – guidebook
- The 10 best beer fridges
- The 8 best fridges for families – Guidebook
- The 6 best beer coolers for home – guidebook