Making coffee has never been so easy. Pour in boiled water and ground coffee and you’re ready to go. In a few minutesyour coffees is ready and you can enjoy it.
Our checklist and product recommendations will help you buy the best French press coffee maker and take into account all the important details.
- A French Press allows for a simple form of coffee preparation.
- You don’t need electricity or filters for it. The only thing you need is coffee powder and boiled water.
- You fill both into the French Press and after a few minutes press the plunger down. This will cause the coffee powder to settle to the bottom and you can pour the coffee over and enjoy it.
- This completely separates the coffee powder from the coffee and completes the brewing process.
- There are French press coffee makers in different sizes. Between 0.35 to 1.5 liters, everything is there.
- The optimal size for you depends on the amount of coffee you need. As a rule, the pot should always be completely filled.
- To ensure that no residue of the coffee powder remains in the coffee, the press plunger must be well made.
- It should fit tightly around the rim of the jug and have a fine mesh.
- A French press comes in a variety of materials:
- Glass is odorless, tasteless and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel , in addition to the advantages of glass, is very robust and keeps the coffee warm for a long time.
- Ceramic and porcelain are visually appealing and keep the coffee warm longer than glass.
- Replacement filters and replacement strain ers are available for purchase for coffee makers.
- An extra lid turns the press into a pot for transport.
Table of contents
Recommended French Press
Here you can find the top 10 most popular French Press.
Tip: You have problems with tension and connective tissue? Then a fascia ball is just the thing.
The Best Sellers Of The French Press
We have compiled the most popular French Pressfor you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Wet wipes should not be missing in everyday life with a baby or toddler.
Current Offers For French Press
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the French Press section.
FAQ About The French Press
At the beginning you pour a part of the water into the French Press until the coffee is covered with water. Then you stir the whole thing and wait 30 seconds. Then pour the water and wait another 4 minutes. Then your coffee is ready.
A French Press is a coffee maker that makes coffee quickly and easily. All you need is boiling water and coffee powder.
For one liter, about 60 grams of coffee is recommended, which corresponds to about 8 tablespoons.
The operation is very simple and, above all, fast. You just add coffee and boiled water, wait a few minutes and then press down the press plunger. You can then enjoy your coffee.
- The 10 best coffee grinders – guide
- The 8 best coffee makers – guidebook
- The 8 best slow juicers – guidebook
- The 4 best Thermomix alternatives – Guidebook
- The 6 best orange presses – guidebook
- The 8 best microwave ovens – guidebook
- The 8 best ovens – guidebook
- The 10 best dishwashers – guidebook
- The best kitchen appliances for the home – Guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners robots for home – Guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners for the home – guidebook
- The 10 best vacuum cleaners with wiping function – Guidebook
- The 12 best washing machines – How to
- The 7 best WLAN washing machines – Guidebook
- The 12 best tumble dryers – How to guide
- The 15 best clothes drying racks – guidebook