With a tea maker you can easily and uncomplicatedly boil tea. Many types of tea may not only be infused with boiling water, which is why the purchase of a tea maker can be quite worthwhile. The devices are now also very modern and offer numerous functions, for example, to set the right temperature or the brewing time of the tea.
To help you find the right tea m aker for you, we have created an informative checklist for you. Our product recommendations will also support you in your search.
- With this variant, you can prepare not only loose tea , but also put tea bags in the tea strainer. You just need to remove the string with the paper tag. In addition, you can use this tea m aker as a kettle.
- You can also use a samovar as a kettle. You can vary the strength of your tea individually. A samovar is particularly suitable for preparing Turkish or Russian tea.
- With the capsule machine you can prepare tea quickly and easily. The capsules take the portioning from you and spoil you with a rich tea offer. Unfortunately, the capsules are relatively expensive and leave quite a bit of waste.
- Brewingmachines are ideal for real tea connoisseurs. They have a lot of individual setting options. Moreover, the tea does not become bitter, as it runs into a serving pot after the specified time for steeping.
- For optimal enjoyment, the tea maker should definitely have a way to adjust the temperature. This is important because the flavors do not develop at the same temperature for all types of tea. Green tea, for example, should not be prepared with boiling water. By the way, capsule machines adjust the temperature automatically.
- With a keep-warm function, you can enjoy the brewed tea for a longer period of time. A timer is also very practical, allowing you to pre-program the start time for up to 24 hours.
- In tea makers with a tea stra iner, a close-meshed tea strainer ensures that the small tea particles contained in loose tea cannot get into your cup.
- Clearly arranged controls and ideally self-explanatory displays make handling much easier. Few and appropriately marked buttons ensure optimal comfort. Simpler devices get by with an on/off switch and a button for the keep-warm function. Other models offer a variety of setting options, for example, via touch fields.
- As a rule, tea kettles have a water level indicator that tells you when you need to refill the water. The higher the maximum water capacity of the water tank, the less often you need to refill it.
- Depending on the type of device , a filler funnel should be included so that loose tea does not fall beside it. Even when filled , the tea maker should be absolutely stable. Inexpensive devices are usually made of plastic , high-quality ones are made of stainless steel.
Table of contents
Recommended Tea Makers
We have compiled the best and most interesting tea makers. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular thermos jugs.
The Best Sellers Of Tea Maker
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular tea makers for you.
Tip: Here you can find the best kettles.
Current Offers Of Tea Kettles
You can find the best current offers on tea kettles in this list.
FAQ About Tea Kettles
A tea kettle is an electric appliance that can be used to make tea from tea bags, among other things. This can save you a lot of time, as the tea is brewed almost automatically. Certain types of tea must not be brewed with hot water, which is why the purchase of a tea maker is worthwhile. Since the brewing time of a tea can also vary greatly, the tea maker should have various setting options.
With the help of a tea maker, you can easily set the right temperature for your tea. You also need to add water before you start using it. The display helps you to keep track of the current level. If the water capacity is very high, you will rarely need to refill the water. Many tea makers also have an on/off button. In order to start using the tea maker, you need to connect it to the power outlet beforehand.
There is no definite answer to this question. However, before you buy it, you should consider what kind of tea you want to brew. For loose tea, for example, a brewing machine is suitable. If you want to drink tea quickly and easily, a capsule machine comes into question.
A good tea maker does not have to be expensive. However, the cost can vary depending on how the machine works and its size. From experience, however, capsule machines are more expensive. These can cost up to 100 euros or more.
Tea makers are suitable for all people who like to drink tea, especially regularly. With a tea maker, you have the opportunity to enjoy even tea varieties that usually can not be infused with water.
You can easily find numerous models on the Internet. There you can get enough information about all the important features and compare different models with each other. Take a look at our product recommendations. There you will surely find the right tea maker for you.
Among other things, there are kettles with a tea strainer, in which you can fill loose leaves or tea bags. Brewing machines, on the other hand, do not let your tea become bitter. To enjoy your tea quickly and easily, you can use a capsule machine. You can brew Turkish tea especially well with a samovar. However, the process is a bit more complicated. In addition, it is not possible to adjust the temperature individually.
You should decalcify the tea maker regularly to avoid dirt and bacteria. For this purpose, you can soak a vinegar essence for about 30 minutes after boiling.
- The best kitchen appliances for the household – guidebook
- The 10 best water sprayers with glass bottles – guidebook
- The 8 best vaporizers – guidebook
- The 10 best kitchen scales – guidebook
- The 6 best popcorn machines – guidebook
- The 7 best cotton candy machines – guidebook
- The 13 best fondue sets – guidebook
- The 6 best donut makers – guidebook
- The 9 best rice stoves – guidebook
- The 10 best ice cube makers – guidebook
- The 7 best crêpes makers – guidebook
- The 6 best chocolate fountains – guidebook
- The 6 best beer coolers for the home – guidebook
- The 10 best ice machines – How to
- The 8 best slow juicers – How to guide
- The 8 best bread makers – guidebook
- The 10 best juicers – guidebook
- The 6 best orange presses – guidebook
Pots, Pans & Crockery
- The 10 best bread pots – Guidebook
- The 5 best pressure cookers – guidebook
- The 12 best saucepan sets – guidebook
- The 8 best pans for the kitchen – guidebook
- The 10 best cook cutlery sets – guidebook
- The 10 best cutlery sets for children – guidebook
- The 8 best barbecue cutlery sets – Guidebook
- The 8 best drinking cups – guidebook
- The 15 best chef’s knives – guidebook
- The 10 best damask knives – guidebook