Liquid nutrition is among the most popular food trends of the late 2010s. And for good reasons: Time-saving, energy sourcing, and so on. But what should you look for when choosing the right liquid food.
We want to help you and have prepared a checklist with the most important information as well as direct product recommendations for Liquid Food.
- Liquid nutrition comes in different forms. Choose the form that best suits you and your goals.
- Powdered drinks are relatively inexpensive and easy to store, but require water or milk to mix.
- Drinking bottles require more space than drinking powders, but can be enjoyed directly without preparation.
- Liquid foods are a very helpful method for people who need to save time for a variety of reasons.
- Most liquid foods provide the most important nutritional values and have a satiating effect.
- This means that the energy needed for the day can be obtained in a short time with little effort.
- Liquid foods are available in a variety of flavors.
- Drinking powders and drinks are often available in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavors.
- Often sellers of liquid food offer starter sets , with which you can try different varieties.
- Liquid food does not have a set ingredient. Therefore, check whether the ingredients used are in accordance with your nutritional goals.
- If you are intolerant to e.g. lactose or gluten, make sure that the liquid food does not contain these allergens.
- Just like all common foods, liquid foods can be found for both omnivore and vegan/vegetarian diets.
- In addition, there are also special liquid foods for sports: this has a high protein content and is also labeled accordingly.
Table of contents
Recommended Products For Liquid Food
Here you will find the top 10 among the most popular products for liquid nutrition.
Tip: For the manual activities we also have a guide for rack saws.
The Best Sellers Of Liquid Food Products
We have compiled the most popular Products For Liquid Food.
Tip: If you’re a soccer fan, you might also be interested in our guide to Gladbach jerseys.
Current Offers For Liquid Nutrition Products
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Liquid Food.
FAQ Liquid Food
What is liquid food?
As the name suggests, liquid food is food in liquid form, sold either directly in drink form or in powder form for mixing. Liquid food is often designed to provide the body with sufficient fats, proteins and vitamins.
What does liquid nutrition cost?
Prices vary widely depending on the manufacturer and dosage form. In beverage form, liquid food costs on average between 6 – 10€ per liter, in powder form the price varies between about 10 – 50€ per kilogram.
What is the shelf life of liquid food?
This also depends on the manufacturer. If stored dry, cool and closed, a shelf life of up to 3 years is possible in some cases. However, you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
What does liquid food taste like?
Liquid food often tastes sweet, as sugar contributes to a longer shelf life. Powdered drink mixes are available in flavors such as strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.
What is liquid nutrition made of?
Liquid nutrition is designed to ensure that you are supplied with all the essential nutrients. That’s why astronaut food usually contains carbohydrates, protein and sugar, as well as added vitamins and trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, iron, etc.
- The 10 best cross trainers – guidebook
- The 8 best home ergometers – guidebook
- The 10 best treadmills – guidebook
- The 8 best dumbbells for strength training – How to guide
- The 10 best weight benches – How to guide
- The 8 best basketball shoes – advice
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home – How to guide
- The 8 best shin guards – How to guide
- The 10 best socks for footballers – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best speedminton sets – guidebook
- The 10 best table tennis bats – How to guide
- The 10 best tennis bags – How to
- The 10 best table tennis bats – guidebook
- The 10 best punching bags for home use – How to guide
- The 8 best ab trainers – advice
- The 10 best rowing machines – guidebook