Orthmomol is a company known for its nutritional supplements. They have been manufacturing micronutrient combinations for over 25 years. Due to the number of products available today, it can be hard to find the right one. That’s why we’ve listed all the products here, along with their benefits and ingredients.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best products for you. With these products from Orthomol you are sure to find what you are looking for.
- When buying products from Orthomol, pay attention to the ingredients.
- Some Orthomol products contain allergens such as lactose or gluten, to which many people are sensitive.
- Additives such as preservatives or sugar should be avoided.
- Most preparations come in the following dosage forms:
- as drinking bottles.
- Tablets and capsules.
- Direct granules with menthol raspberry or orange taste.
- You can drink something with tablets and capsules, but you don’t have to. Swallowing is often easier with liquid.
- Drinking bottles can be taken directly, while the granules must first be dissolved in liquid.
- Direct granules are also suitable for on the go, as you do not have to dissolve them in water or juice to take them. It then can be put directly into the mouth without the need for liquid.
- It is usually recommended to take the supplements with or after a meal. However, to be on the safe side, read the package insert again.
- Musculoskeletal: athroplus, Tendo, Osteo.
- Heart and circulation: cardio.
- Immune system: immune, immune pro, i-care and vitamin c depo.
- Brain and metabolism: vital f and vital m, aurinor, mental.
- Children’s health: junior plus.
- Women’s health: natal, femin.
- Men’s health: fertil plus, flavon.
- Beauty: beauty, beauty for men, hairintense.
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition: VegOne.
- Sleep: Numeri night.
- Sports: sport, sport perform, sport protein, sport recover.
- Orthomol products that cover only the daily requirement are ideal.
- Orthomol products that cover multiple daily requirements are not recommended for the following reasons:
- For vitamins that cannot be stored by the body (e.g. vitamin C), it is not necessary to take more than the recommended daily dose, as the body will excrete the excess vitamin.
- In the case of vitamins that can be stored by the body (e.g. vitamin E), intake above the recommended daily dose is not recommended, as increased storage in the body at a certain point can lead to overdose or even poisoning.
Table of contents
Recommended Products From Orthomol
We have compiled the best and most interesting products from Orthomol. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many great diet shakes in our The 10 best diet shakes – guide.
The Bestsellers Of The Products From Orthomol
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular products from Orthomol for you.
Tip: You can find many great kitchen appliances in our The best kitchen appliances for the home – guide.
Current Offers Of Products From Orthomol
You can find the best current offers on Orthomol products in this list.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ About Orthomol Products
Orthomol is a nutritional supplement manufacturer that has been producing micronutrient combinations since 1991.
Orthomol products have different ingredients and dosages. We have compiled the most popular Orthomol products for you on this page so that you can easily find the product that meets your needs.
That depends on your personal health and the products you use. If you have a doctor-diagnosed nutrient or vitamin deficiency, you should first consult with your doctor about the best way to address that deficiency. You should also be careful when buying Orthomol products that the vitamins and nutrients are not overdosed, otherwise they can cause harm.
Orthomol products are dietary supplements. This means that they are taken in support of a diet that has been optimized as much as possible. At best, you should therefore go to the doctor and request a blood count. If you are then lacking certain nutrients, supplementation seems to make sense. Which product is ultimately suitable for you depends on the result of the blood test. Check out our checklist for more information!
Your doctor can tell you how long you should take an Orthomol product. If your blood count has improved and regulated, most doctors will advise you to stop taking the product. However, if you have a long-term condition, such as arthritis or osteoporosis, you will probably take the product for a very long time (for years).
As a rule, the supplements should be taken with or after meals. To be on the safe side, read the package insert again to be sure.
More On The Topic
Useful things for home
- The best cleaning devices for home – guidebook
- The best air conditioners for the home – guidebook
- The 9 best tea makers for the home – guidebook
- The 9 best robotic vacuum cleaners for the home – guidebook
- The 9 best heaters for home – guidebook
- The 8 best home ergometers – guidebook
- The 14 best dartboards for home – guidebook
Sports and Fitness
- The 8 best fitness tapes – How to choose
- The 8 best steppers for home use – guidebook
- The 7 best heart rate monitors for athletes – How to guide
- The 7 best sports shoes for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best diet shakes – How to
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – How to guide
- The best kitchen appliances for the home – Guidebook
- The 8 best pans for the kitchen – Guidebook
- The 10 best kitchen scales – guidebook
- The best refrigerators and freezers – guidebook
- The 5 best sterilizers – How to guide
- The 8 best breadmakers – guidebook
- The 6 best freezers – guidebook
- The 10 best waffle irons – How to
- The 10 best bread pots – How to
- The 13 best fondue sets – guidebook
- The 5 best pressure cookers – guidebook
- The 7 best hand blenders – guidebook