Tired of carrying your tennis rackets without protection? Tennis bags is the best thing to have. In a checklist we have summarized everything you need to know about tennis bags. You can find a selection of practical tennis bags in our product recommendations.
- Most tennis bags have a length between about 75 and 85 cm. This length is necessary to be able to comfortably store tennis rackets.
- The other dimensions, such as width and height , depend on the overall volume and other features of the bag.
- An important criterion when choosing a tennis bag is the number of tennis rackets you can carry in it.
- In small, narrow tennis bags fit up to 3 tennis rackets.
- In larger bags fit 6, 9, 12 or even more tennis rackets, depending on the manufacturer. The more rackets fit into the bag, the wider the bag is.
- In addition to the tennis rackets fit in a well-equipped tennis bag tennis clothing, tennis balls, shoes and other utensils. Practical are bags that have their own inner compartments and inner pockets for the various items or even a large outer pocket
- Inner pockets should be able to be closed individually with Velcro or zipper
- A so-called shoe tunnel is also practical. It is used for separate storage of tennis shoes, so that the rest of the contents do not get dirty.
- Tennis bags with backpack function are very practical and comfortable to carry. You can carry them like a normal bag on the short hand straps, on a shoulder strap or like a backpack on your back.
- The material of tennis bags should be tear-resistant and weatherproof. Therefore, many tennis bags are made of nylon or polyester fabric . Nylon and polyester are two very durable and robust materials. Despite their high tensile strength, they are very light.
- When it comes to color, there are almost no limits to your choices. You can get tennis bags in bright, shiny and muted colors.
- Last but not least, when choosing a tennis bag, you should pay attention to the weight of the bag.
- Depending on what material the bag is made of and what other features it offers, a small tennis bag for 3 rackets without contents can be heavier than a tennis bag for 6 or 9 rackets.
Table of contents
Recommended Tennis Bags
Here you can find the top 10 most popular tennis bags.
Tip: You can find many great soccer balls for kids in our guide to soccer balls.
The Best Sellers Of Tennis Bags
We have compiled the most popular tennis bags.
Tip: You can find practical hearing protection for loud work in our guide to hearing protection.
Current Offers For Tennis Bags
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the tennis bags.
FAQ About Tennis Bags
How do I pack my tennis bag?
How you pack your tennis bag is not important, as long as all necessary utensils find place. It is recommended to separate clean and dirty after the sport – if the tennis bag allows it.
Tennis bag – what size?
The size depends on how many rackets you want to transport with it. Also, additional accessories such as tennis shoes and tennis clothes must find room in the bag. In our product recommendations we have put together tennis bags in different sizes for you.
How do you carry a tennis bag?
A tennis bag is basically carried with one hand. Some models have an additional backpack function, with which the tennis bag can also be transported on the back.
- The 10 best socks for footballers – guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – guide
- The best sellers of soccer shoes for children – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best tennis shoes – Guidebook
- The 8 best tennis shoes for kids – How to guide
- The 8 best tennis rackets – How to
- The 8 best tennis rackets for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best tennis balls – guidebook
Table tennis equipment
- The 10 best table tennis bats – guidebook
- The best table tennis tables – guidebook
- The 7 best mini table tennis tables – Guidebook