The all-purpose cleaner bad. The wet-dry vacuum cleaner. Nowadays, it has left its commercial origins and is increasingly found in households. Would you also like to finally have a powerful vacuum cleaner? To make your purchase decision easier and to give you a better overview of the different models, we have taken a closer look at wet-dry vacuums and compared individual products.
In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best models for you. You’re sure to find what you’re looking for in these wet-dry vacuums.
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaners come from the cleaning industry and are therefore particularly powerful. They remove both dry and wet dirt. As a rule, they are larger than standard vacuum cleaners. Due to the private use, some manufacturers have also brought out smaller models . They can also be used outdoors: for example, in the garden and on the terrace.
- they pick up e.g. metal and wood chips better than normal vacuums.
- they can also be used to suck up liquids, e.g. cola, wine and lemonades.
- Demands on a good wet and dry vacuum cleaner.
- especially absorbent, so that it can remove coarse and fine dirt without any problems.
- wet and thoroughly cleanvarious surfaces and materials.
- Can absorbliquids of any kind.
- Power: 1000 – 1800 watts (compare cleaning power in relation to energy consumption).
- Capacity of the collection container: 15L – 25L.
- Weight: 5-12kg.
- Dimensions: min. 30cm long and min. 50cm high.
- Some devices have an additional blowing function.
- Automatic shut-off function to avoid overflowing of the container.
- Material: usually plastic.
- Pay attention to a sufficient cable length: mostly approx. 5m or cordless.
- Wet-dry vacuums are bagless.
- Additional brushes and attachments (grout, upholstery, combi, floor).
- The model from Bosch from our product recommendations convinces, for example, with a drain valve and a blowing and suction function.
Table of contents
Recommended Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaners
We have compiled the best and most interesting wet-dry vacuums. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many more cleaning devices in our The best cleaning devices for home – guidebook
The Best Sellers Of Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner
In a list of bestsellers, we have compiled the most popular wet-dry vacuums for you.
Tip: In our The 9 best vacuum cleaner robots for home – guide you will find the most recommendable vacuum robots.
Current Offers Of Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaners
You can find the best current offers on wet-dry vacuums in this list.
FAQ About Wet-Dry Vacuums
Wet-dry vacuum cleaners are available from different manufacturers. On this page, we have compiled the most popular models for you. Choose a wet-dry vacuum cleaner that suits your needs and budget. You will surely find what you are looking for.
An airflow generated by the motor pulls dirt into the wet and dry vacuum’s collection bin through the suction tube. Inside, dirt and liquids are separated from the airflow and collected.
A wet-dry vacuum cleaner comes from industrial and commercial applications. Accordingly, it must provide higher suction power than a household vacuum cleaner.
A wet-dry vacuum cleaner can removeup to any type of dry and wet contaminants. This includes not only water, but also cola, wine, fine dust, chips, soil,….
A wet-dry vacuum cleaner is a powerful cleaning device designed to remove debris. It can suck up both liquids and dry dirt. An airflow separates the two categories and directs them into different containers.
Cleaning At Home
- The best cleaning devices for home – guidebook
- The 7 best pipe cleaning spirals – guidebook
- The 9 best pipe cleaners – guidebook.
- The 7 best high pressure cleaners – Guidebook
- The 12 best window cleaners – How to
- The 8 best disinfectants – guidebook
- The 9 best diaper pails – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaner robots for home – guidebook
- The 9 best vacuum cleaners for home – Guidebook
- The 10 best vacuum cleaners with wiping function – Guidebook
- The 7 best mopping robots – Guidebook
- The 7 best chlorine tablets for the pool – guidebook
- The 8 best flocculants for the pool – guidebook
- The 10 best pool vacuums – guidebook
- The 7 best pool robots – guidebook
- The 7 best sand filter systems for the pool – guidebook
- The 8 best pool covers – guidebook
Child Safety Devices In The Household
- The 9 best corner and edge protection products – Guidebook
- The 15 best child safety locks in the household – Guidebook
- The 15 best childproofing products for sockets – guidebook
- The 10 best child-proof locks for cupboards – Guidebook
- The 10 best safety gates for stairs – Advisor
- The 10 best door safety gates – Advisor
- The 8 best child safety gates for children’s beds – guidebook