305cm trampolines are relatively large compared to other trampolines and therefore take up some space in the garden. For your child, this means even better jumping fun! Provided that the maximum load limit has not yet been reached, several people can therefore jump on the trampoline at the same time. To ensure that you or your child are adequately protected at all times, however, you should consider a few important things before buying.
We have compiled a checklist for you to show you exactly which factors you should consider. The product recommendations will also help you find the right 305 cm trampoline for your family.
- Since a trampoline is a jumping device, one of the most important criteria in the selection process is the suspension of this piece of sports equipment. Both the springs and the jumping cloth must not lose their tension after a short time.
- The next question that should be asked before buying a trampoline: What is the load limit of the trampoline and is it suitable for your own purposes? To determine the required load limit, the following applies bodyweight x 2 = maximum load. This also helps to determine whether several people can use the trampoline at the same time.
- The more legs a trampoline has, the more stable it is and the less it tends to tip over. Optimal stability is guaranteed with six legs.
- The type, thickness and width of the edge padding of a trampoline is also important for the purchase decision. Neither sharp edges nor slits where you could injure yourself should be present. Heavily padded edge p ads are ideal for providing protection and safety for children.
- When buying, it is also essential to pay attention to the appropriate accessories. If the trampoline stands elevated on feet, a ladder should be included. However, this is not the case everywhere!
- So that children can bounce and jump on the trampoline without worry, the selected trampoline should also include an outer net. In the heat of the moment, it’s easy to jump too close to the edge; that’s where the safety net is an enormously important safety aspect.
- In order to make the right decision, it should be ensured that the product has been tested . For example, TÜV tests the article for all important criteria. This way, the trampoline can be purchased without any worries.
Table of contents
Recommended 305 Cm Trampolines
Tip: Here you can find the best mini trampolines for children.
The Best Sellers Of 305 Cm Trampolines
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular 305cm trampolines for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the most popular garden trampolines for children.
Current Offers On 305 Cm Trampolines
Here you can find a collection of current offers on 305cm trampolines.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
FAQ About 305Cm Trampoline
A trampoline is usually referred to as a piece of sports equipment. Of course, you can also use it in your free time without pursuing a specific sporting goal. A trampoline usually has a round jumping surface on which you can perform jumps. The corresponding suspension also ensures that you can jump off full of bounce.
There are special trampolines for adults and children, which can have different sizes. The 305 cm trampoline is already one of the larger ones. You should keep in mind that the jumping surface is much larger than with other models. Therefore, much higher jumps are possible. Smaller trampolines, on the other hand, can be purchased from 180 cm and are suitable for small children who should first practice jumping on a small area. Very large trampolines, on the other hand, can be as large as 400 cm.
Such a trampoline usually costs between 200 and 300 euros. However, due to its size, this price is also quite justified. In general, you should invest in a more expensive model so that safety is always guaranteed and you or your child can enjoy the trampoline for a long time.
It is important that the trampoline stands firmly and is not placed on an uneven floor. Especially for children, it is also important to have sufficient padding so that your child does not accidentally injure himself. It must also not have any sharp edges or corners and must be secured by a suitable outer net so that you or your child do not fall off the trampoline while jumping. You should also look for a certain test seal, which assures you that the trampoline has been tested in advance for certain criteria.
A trampoline in this size is better suited for somewhat older children who are already experienced in trampoline jumping. Therefore, your child should already be 6 or 7 years old before using the trampoline. But adults can also use the trampoline, for example, to play sports on it.
Often, a rain cover is included in the delivery, which sufficiently protects the trampoline from moisture. You can also purchase storm anchors to make the trampoline wind- and weatherproof. To make it easier for you and your child to enter the trampoline, a suitable ladder is often included in the delivery, so that you can enter the trampoline accident-free.
A trampoline should not be loaded too much. Therefore, not too many people should jump on it at the same time. Often, these trampolines can only be used with a maximum weight of 100 kilograms.
Since a 305 cm trampoline is relatively large, you should consider whether your space in the garden is sufficient for it before buying. The trampoline should therefore be placed as freely as possible and at a minimum distance from other houses or trees. It can therefore make sense to measure the available space thoroughly in advance.
You should always follow the instructions provided with the trampoline and, if possible, do not assemble such a large trampoline on your own. Also plan for the fact that the construction will probably take several hours.
- The 4 best trampolines from Hudora – guidebook
- The 6 best trampolines from Salta – guidebook
- The 6 best rectangular trampolines – guidebook
- The 3 best trampolines from Kesser – Guidebook
- The 4 best trampolines from Berg – Guidebook
- The 8 best 4 meter trampolines – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s trampolines – Guidebook
- The 10 best trampolines from Exit – Guidebook
- The 7 best ground trampolines for children – guidebook
- The 9 best trampolines 366- trampolines for children – guidebook
Sports & Accessories
- The 9 best home gyms for an effective workout – Guidebook
- The 8 best abdominal trainers – Guidebook
- The 10 best table tennis bats – Guidebook
- The 15 best table tennis tables – How to guide
- The 8 best badminton rackets for beginners & advanced players – How to guide
- The 10 best tennis balls – How to
- The 8 best yoga mats – How to guide
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home – How to guide
- The 8 best basketball shoes – How to
- 10 best cross trainers – advice
- The 7 best heart rate monitors for athletes – Advice
- The 8 best fitness trackers – advice
- The 8 best fitness tapes – guidebook
- The 10 best treadmills – guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for children – advice
- The 8 best medicine balls – How to
- The 8 best dumbbells for strength training – advice
- The 10 best weight benches – advice
- The 10 best chin-up bars – advice