White beaches, idyllic old towns, and blue sea – Croatia has a lot to offer. In addition, there is the Mediterranean climate and the diverse Croatian culture. To simplify the planning of your next camping vacation with the family in Croatia, it is worth buying a camping guide.
We have compiled a checklist with the most important criteria for camping guides for family vacations in Croatia and many product recommendations for you.
- if you don’t speak Croatian yourself, it is always useful to have the most important words and phrases in your camping guide
- a list of typical dishes and their preparation is useful especially for allergy sufferers
- The camping guide should show extensive information about accommodations
- Details about campsites, prices and local offers
- Descriptions and tips should correspond to your needs e.g. family friendly, nature loving, culturally interested etc.
- Routes should include accurate directions once you get off main roads.
- Possibilities for a short rest, as well as places of interest on the route should be pointed out.
- Information about possible tolls and parking costs should be provided.
- some camping guides can be connected to your cell phone via an app. This gives you access to up-to-date maps and information.
Table of contents
Recommended Camping Guides For Family Vacations In Croatia
Here you can find the top 10 camping guides for family vacation in Croatia.
Tip: You can find many great tents in our guide for throw tents
The Best-Selling Camping Guides For Family Vacation In Croatia
We have compiled the most popular camping guides for family vacations in Croatia for you in this best-seller list.
Tip: You can find many great children’s books in our guide to fairy tale books for children
Current Offers For Camping Guide For Family Vacation In Croatia
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of camping guides for family vacations in Croatia.
FAQ For Camping Guide For Croatia
In Croatia it is not allowed to camp wild. Therefore, you should spend the nights at designated sites or have a permit. If you disregard the rules, you risk a fine.
Croatia can be very cheap in the area of camping, but also rather high-priced. In addition to the season and location, the type of campsite also plays a role. Per night you should therefore plan at least 20 euros, popular regions, special campsites and of course the warm and sunny summer drive up the prices. Costs up to approx. 60 euros are possible.
- The 10 best camping equipment for family vacations – guidebook
- The 15 best camping tents – guidebook
- The 7 best camping tables for families – guidebook
- The 8 best camping chairs for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best camping stoves for family vacations – Guidebook
- The 8 best camping barbecues – Guidebook
- The 10 best air mattresses – How to guide
- The 10 best flashlights – Guidebook
- The 8 best pitched tents for camping – Guidebook
- The 10 best family tents for camping – Guidebook
- The 8 best 4 man tents for camping – How to guide
- The 8 best 6-man tents for camping – guidebook
- Recommended wooden sledges with backrest for children
- Recommended climbing frames for children
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 9 best sand shells for children – guidebook
- The 10 best play sand packs for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best climbing ropes – How to guide
- The 10 best climbing shoes – guidebook