Sometimes it doesn’t have to be a vacation abroad at all. Because, as we all know, it’s best at home anyway. Germany has a lot to offer, especially in terms of landscape and culture. So that you can always find your way around, the purchase of a camping guide for the family vacation in Germany can be useful. But what do you have to consider before buying one?
In order to help you choose the right camping guide for Germany , we have created a suitable checklist that provides you with all the important information. Our product recommendations can also offer you additional support.
- A good camping guide should list all available campsites in Germany and not only those selected by the editors. Ideally, the reading also informs about campsites in neighboring countries.
- A good camping guide provides written and pictorial information about each available site. A detailed description of each site includes pictures and short videos, which give interested parties lasting impressions. Not only aerial photos should be shown, but photographs that allow qualitative statements.
- For travelers with camper or caravan is important:
- how big is the individual pitch?
- what kind of surface is the motorhome parked on?
- are the access roads paved and suitable for maneuvering?
- are there connections for electricity and water at the pitches?
- is there a waste disposal station ?
- are the motorhomes parked in the blazing sun or under trees?
- what services do the sites offer for all visitors, for example supermarket or restaurant?
- A good camping guide for Germany should also answer these questions:
- can mobile homes or caravans be rented directly at the site?
- do disabled people get along with the sanitary facilities ?
- which campsite is dog-friendly?
- are there inexpensive offers for permanent campers?
- does the camping guide inform about sights in the vicinity of campsites?
- Many camping enthusiasts want to plan their vacation thoroughly and not be faced with overcrowded facilities when they arrive. Therefore, a good camping guide with detailed information should allow readers to make reservations at favored sites.
- A camping guide in book form is constantly updated, as prices, offers and conditions at the sites described can change at any time. Because of the updates, the reader is always up to date and can carefully plantheir camping vacation.
Table of contents
Recommended Camping Guides For Family Vacations In Germany
Here you will find the top 10 camping guides for family vacations in Germany.
Tip: Learn more about the best camping pavilions here
The Best-Selling Camping Guides For Family Vacations In Germany
We have compiled the most popular camping guides for family vacations in Germany for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Learn more about the best trekking tentsin this guide.
Current Offers For Camping Guide For Family Vacation In Germany
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the area of camping guides for family vacations in Germany.
FAQ About Camping Guides For Family Vacations In Germany
With the help of a camping guide you can inform yourself about special places and sights in Germany. It can also answer your questions about where to find the best campsites.
There are different Campcards. Especially well known are the ADAC and the ACSI campcard. A Campcard gives the holder discounts on participating campsites and/or pitches.
Which camping guide for Germany to choose depends on individual goals and preferences (e.g., lots of nature, camping at popular tourist hotspots, near amusement parks, with a van, camper or tent). Classic and high-quality camping guides for Germany are, for example, the regularly published editions of the ADAC.
Which camping guide for Germany is the best depends on the individual travel planning. For example, there are illustrated books with tips and hints that are primarily intended to inspire. But camping guides for specific budgets or special places and round trips are also available.
A camping guide usually costs between 10 and 25 euros. Here it depends on how thick the camping guide is and how detailed it conveys certain information.
Among other things, it should inform you about how expensive different campsites are, for example. It is also important to know where exactly the camper can be parked and whether this is a place by the sea or whether the car is well protected from the sun. Since you certainly do not always want to cook yourself, it is also important to know which restaurants are nearby. If you want to take your pet with you on vacation, you can check the camping guide to see if this is possible. Note, however, that camping guides are constantly updated, which is why some prices may not be up to date a year later.
A camping guide is not just text and information. Instead, you can get a better idea of what the campsite or location looks like with the help of numerous pictures. Therefore, camping guides are very descriptive.
- The 10 best camping equipment for family vacations – guidebook
- The 15 best camping tents – guidebook
- The 7 best camping tables for families – guidebook
- The 8 best camping chairs for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best camping stoves for family vacations – Guidebook
- The 8 best camping barbecues – Guidebook
- The 10 best air mattresses – How to guide
- The 10 best flashlights – Guidebook
- The 8 best pitched tents for camping – Guidebook
- The 10 best family tents for camping – Guidebook
- The 8 best 4 man tents for camping – How to guide
- The 8 best 6-man tents for camping – guidebook