Climbing triangles are a great way to allow your child to learn to walk and stand on their own. It can easily pull itself up the rungs of the climbing triangle, training balance, motor skills and the muscles needed for walking.
You can find out what size the climbing triangle should be and what to look for in the material in our checklist. You can find the right climbing triangle for your child in our product recommendations.
- Climbingtriangles can be used from the age of six months.
- Children can pull themselves up the rungs of the climbing triangle and learn to stand and walk.
- Well-made solid wood should be used. Before first use, make sure that there are no splinters or the like sticking out from the climbing triangle that the child could injure himself on.
- Most climbing triangles are left in natural look.
- Small models up to a height of 75 cm are suitable for toddlers.
- Larger children can use models of 90 cm.
- With larger triangles, the risk of the child falling from the climbing triangle is higher. A smaller climbing triangle has the same motor learning effect, but significantly reduces the risk of injury.
- Often, an additional board is included, which serves as a slide and for climbing up. This can simply be hooked onto a rung of the climbing triangle.
- Some climbing triangles have the typical rungs on one side and a small climbing wall with 6 brackets on the other side, which the child can climb up.
Table of contents
Recommended Climbing Triangles For Children
Tip: You can find lots of great crawl tadpoles for learning to swim in our guide to crawl tadpoles.
The Best Sellers Of Climbing Triangles For Children
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular climbing triangles for kids for you.
Tip: You can find practical Japansaws in our guide to Japansaws.
Current Offers Of Climbing Triangles For Children
Here you can find a collection of current offers on climbing triangles for kids.
FAQ About The Climbing Triangle
As soon as the child independently manages to climb over the highest rung to the other side, a combination is possible. This time usually comes between 2 and 3 years.
At the toddler age, the triangles of 75 cm are appropriate. With increasing age, the height can also be increased. However, up to 90 cm is perfectly sufficient. With even larger climbing triangles, there is only a risk of injury and not increased promotion.
Already at the age of 6 months the climbing triangle can be helpful in pulling up and learning to stand. As the age increases, the child begins to climb on the climbing triangle.
A climbing triangle in its basic form consists of two small ladders facing each other, meeting in the middle like an upside-down V. It is used for training motor skills of children.
Climbing toys for children
- The 15 best indoor climbing frames for kids – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing walls for children – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing nets for children – guidebook
- The 11 best climbing towers for children – guidebook
Swimming equipment for children
- The 4 best crawl tadpoles for children – Guidebook
- The 10 best swimming hoops for children – guidebook
- The 7 best swim rings for babies – guidebook
- The 8 best swim fins – Guidebook
- The 8 best swimming boards – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
Clothing for babies
- The 5 best neoprene swimsuits for babies – Guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful sun hats for babies – Guidebook
- The 14 most beautiful baby hats – guidebook
- The 13 most beautiful tights for babies – guidebook
- The 12 most beautiful rompers for babies – Guidebook
- The 10 most beautiful bodysuits for babies – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for boys – guidebook
- The most beautiful baby clothes for girls – guidebook