E-mountain bikes are very popular. For knee problems, for example, the motor can provide the necessary relief and prevent pain. The selection of e-mountain bikes is therefore large. To make your decision easier and to give you a better overview of the different e-mountain bikes, we have taken a closer look at e-mountain bikes and compared individual products. In our product recommendations, we have compiled the best e-mountain bikes for you. In this way, you are sure to find a suitable e-mountain bike for you, with which you can ride safely and quickly and still enjoy it for a long time.
- There are many different models. You have the choice of which one you decide. You can do this depending on your taste and the price you want to pay.
- So that you have a lot of fun with your e-mountain bike and a good driving experience, it is important that you choose the right size.
- The size depends primarily on the frame size. This can be determined by the body height and stride length. Many manufacturers offer a size chart that you can use as a guide.
- The battery is usually a lithium-ion battery. It is suitable for use for about 5 years or 1,000 charging processes. This corresponds to a range of about 60,000 kilometers.
- The range depends on how far the route is and what it is like. On straight stretches, the battery lasts longer than when driving uphill. But the weather also plays a role. Headwinds are not particularly effective for driving.
- Your own weight and the weight of the battery also play a role in the range. The more weight, the fewer kilometers can be covered.
- The battery is usually attached to the frame or luggage rack. But there are also models where the battery is mounted in the frame.
- The battery usually has a capacity of 400 or 500 Wh.
- A small on-board computer is mounted on the handlebars. With this, the speed and also the support can be set. In addition, the kilometers or the range that you want to ride.
- It is also displayed how far you have already driven.
- But also the gear that is wiped to drive can be set on the display.
- Some displays also have a Bluetooth function.
- Caution: Listening to music too loudly, as via the Bluetooth function can lead to distraction.
- Many are motivated by an e-bike and prefer riding it to a conventional bicycle.
- An e-bike provides assistance while riding. This makes for a pleasant riding experience and you can ride nice routes – without much effort.
Table of contents
Recommended E-Mountain Bikes For Athletes
Tip: You can find the best diet shakes in our guide to the 10 best diet shakes.
The Best Sellers Of E-Mountain Bikes For Athletes
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular e-mountain bikes for you.
Tip: You can find many great crowbars in our guide for the 8 best crowbars.
Current Offers Of E-Mountain Bikes For Athletes
Here you will find a collection of the current offers on e-mountain bikes.
Some e-bikes can accelerate up to 32 km/h. There are also e-bikes that can go up to 45 km/h. These bikes are then called speed pedelecs.
The minimum age for alle-bikes is 14.
Most e-bikes weigh an average of 15 to 28 kg.
The average price in specialist shops is around 2,000 euros.
Charged once a week, the battery of an e-bike lasts over 10 years.
With a pedelec, you still have to pedal yourself. With ane-bike, this is not necessary.
- The 10 best 26 inch electric bikes
- The 7 most popular electric scooters for children
- The 7 best electric folding bikes – guidebook
- The 10 best stunt scooters – guidebook
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Germany – guidebook
- The 8 best boards and e-scooters from Bluewheel – Guidebook
- The 10 best penny boards – How to buy
- The 10 best hoverboards – guidebook
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Austria – Guidebook
- The 6 best E-SCOOTERs with registration in Germany – Guidebook
- The 14 best mountain bikes for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best electric bikes from Haibike – Guidebook