Viking Chess requires a lot of skill and precision, but is still a fun game for warm summer days. Convert your garden into a playing field and test your skills.
What to look for when buying the Kubb game Viking Chess, you will learn in our checklist. After comparing different Kubb games, we’ve compiled a great selection in our product recommendations.
- For Viking chess (Kubb), wood from different trees such as birch is used.
- All types of wood have different strength and weight. They also have different shapes and colors. Which type of wood is the best varies from person to person.
- Splinters are caused by poor workmanship, so care should be taken to ensure good quality to avoid injury.
- The game items are, depending on the set, between 4 and 30 cm in size.
- Generally, the king, which is thrown at the end of the game, is larger than the throwing blocks.
- Storage can be provided by carrying bags or nets. This also reduces the risk of losing individual blocks.
- Another extra, which is mainly used for children, is a shin guard, which prevents the blocks from causing injuries to the leg area.
Table of contents
Recommended Kubb Games For Kids
Tip: You can find many great climbing triangles in our guide to climbing triangles.
The Best Sellers Of Kubb Games For Kids
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular Kubb games for kids for you.
Tip: You can find practical phase testers in our guide to phase testers.
Current Offers Of Kubb Games For Kids
Here you can find a collection of current offers of Kubb games for kids.
FAQ About Viking Chess
– Playing field 5 x 8m
– 2 teams place cubes on the baseline
– The goal is to knock down the opponent’s cubes
– Once a cub has been knocked down, the team must throw it into the opponent’s field and try to knock it down again
– When all cubes have been knocked down, only the king must be hit to win
– The king is in the middle of the field.
Medium hard hardwood is particularly suitable. Birch is worth mentioning as an example. Softwoods, on the other hand, do not last as long and are therefore suboptimal.
The price can be 15€, but also 80€. Here it depends mainly on the quality, especially the type of wood as well as the processing. For brands you also pay more.
Toys for children
- The 10 best doctor’s kits for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil princess sets – guidebook
- The 8 best Playmobil farm sets – guidebook
- The 10 best Playmobil 123 sets – guidebook
- The 9 best LEGO Duplo houses – guidebook
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 5 best LEGO Boost robot kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Yakari toys – guidebook
- The 8 best Fireman Sam toys – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol figures – guidebook
- The 9 best Paw Patrol vehicles – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden board games for children – guidebook
- The 10 best Hasbro games – guidebook
- The 8 best Super Mario board games – guidebook
- The 6 best poker tables – guidebook
- The 10 best playing card sets – guidebook
- The 6 best poker suitcases – Advisor
- The 7 best poker sets for beginners – How to play