If you like to play poker regularly, you can definitely think about buying a poker case. With such a case you have all the important materials immediately at hand and do not have to search for them laboriously. So you can store the individual cards and poker chips in the poker case and at the same time ensure order!
To help you find the right poker case, we have prepared a checklist for you, which informs you sufficiently about the poker case. Our product recommendations are also worth a closer look, so you can get inspired.
- A poker case contains decks of cards, poker chips, and other accessories for the poker evening. Most models are made of aluminum, wood, or plastic.
- Cases made of plastic are cheap and suitable for beginners. Aluminum cases, on the other hand, are very robust and durable. Cases made of wood convince by their noble optics.
- A poker case should have an inlay made of foam. So you can transport all components of the poker set protected.
- Poker cases come in different sizes. Most models contain 300, 500 or 1,000 poker chips. Small models with 300 chips are suitable for games with up to 5 people. For smaller tournaments with 7 or more than 10 players you need a larger case.
- The poker chips can be made of plastic, ceramic or clay . For good handling, they should weigh at least 10 g. Therefore, poker chips with a metal core are especially popular.
- Plastic is the cheapest material for poker chips. However, clay and ceramic can convince experienced players with their pleasant feel and weight.
- Additionally, you can pay attention to the design of the chips. Many poker cases contain chips with printed values. Chips without a fixed value should be clearly distinguishable by their colors and sizes.
- Usually poker cases contain 2 to 3 decks of 54 cards each. For some game variants you need more than 54 cards, so several decks give you more flexibility.
- The cards can be made of cardboard or plastic. Plastic cards are more durable and feel more secure in your hand when playing.
- Besides cards and poker chips , a poker case usually contains the dealer, small blind and big blind buttons for the poker game. Additionally, 5 poker dice for other game variations may be included in the set.
- A poker case should include game instructions for several popular game variations so you can start playing right away.
- Accessories may also include a table rest, a card dealer or an electronic card shuffler.
Table of contents
Recommended Poker Cases
We have compiled the best and most interesting poker cases. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Learn more about the best poker sets for beginnershere.
The Best Sellers Of Poker Cases
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular poker cases for you.
Tip: In this article you will learn everything about the most popular pool tables for home.
Current Offers Of Poker Cases
You can find the best poker suitcase deals in this list.
FAQ About Poker Cases
A poker case is a storage item for any poker materials. You can easily transport them in the case, so that you have the individual components of the game immediately at hand. Especially in the professional field, the purchase of a poker case can therefore be useful.
There are many different ways to play poker. At the beginning, each player basically receives two cards. In addition, five community cards are placed in the middle. It is now important that the respective player forms as “strong” cards as possible and can thus prevail against the other players.
A poker case can be made of aluminum or wood and is therefore very robust and durable. The interior, on the other hand, should be padded with foam to prevent the materials from breaking
In the poker case are usually decks of cards, poker chips, dice and, depending on the model, other game items. But also game instructions can be important, especially for beginners, so that you can also try out different variations.
An electronic card shuffler can be useful and effective, because you don’t have to shuffle the cards by yourself and the next game can start much faster. But also a card dispenser or a special table rest can make the game much easier.
Poker chips are usually made of plastic, ceramic or clay. There can be up to 1000 chips in the poker case. You can recognize the different values of the chips by the fact that they have different colors and sizes.
There are dice in the poker case because each player has to roll the dice at the beginning. The player with the highest number of dice is called the “dealer” and does not have to bet anything. He also then has the option of being the last person to bid.
A poker case can cost up to 50 Euros or more, depending on the equipment.
That depends on whether you just play poker in your spare time or regularly go to tournaments and play professionally. In the latter case, a large poker case with up to 1000 chips can be advantageous. However, if you only play with a few friends from time to time, 300 chips are perfectly sufficient.
Card decks with 54 poker cards each are also included in the case. They are usually made of plastic or cardboard. However, plastic is more suitable because you can clean them easily if they get dirty. They also fit better in your hand and are more flexible.
At least two players are needed for poker in any case. However, for the full fun of the game, it is recommended to play with 9 or 10 players.
- The 6 best poker tables – guide
- The 7 best poker sets for beginners – guidebook
- The 10 best playing card sets – guidebook
- The 7 best poker card sets – guidebook
- The 10 best erotic card games – guidebook
- The 10 best Viking chess games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best card games for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best Harry Potter board games – guidebook
- The top 9 men’s night games – guidebook
- The 6 best Mölkky games – guidebook
- The 5 best mindfulness games – guidebook
- The 8 best games from 2 years – Guidebook
- The 10 funniest party games – guidebook
- The top 9 detective games – guidebook
- The 8 best games from 10 years
- The 10 best game collections for children – guidebook
- The 8 best Super Mario party games – guidebook
- The 8 best billiard tables for home – How to play
- The 20 best foosball tables – guidebook
- The top 9 3D wooden puzzles by Robotime – Guidebook
- The best jigsaw puzzles for kids – Guidebook
- The 10 best puzzle mats for babies – guidebook
- The 8 Ravensburger puzzles for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best 3D puzzles for kids – guidebook
- The 20 best Montessori materials for children – guidebook
Games for Wii, Xbox & PS4
- The 15 best Wii games
- The 10 best Wii games for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best racing games for Xbox One
- The 5 best PS4 party games with friends
- The 20 best PS4 strategy games 2020 – guidebook
- The 11 best PS4 racing games – guidebook
- The 8 best PS4 games for kids – guidebook
- The 14 best Playstation games – guide