To spend great poker evenings with your friends or family, you need a suitable poker table. With such a table you can easily bring the casino feeling home! You can choose from a variety of equipment that will make the game even more luxurious and professional.
To help you find the right poker table for you, we have put together a checklist for you. Here you will learn everything you need to know about the perfect poker table . Our product recommendations also offer you a helpful supplement and show you many different models.
- Poker tables can be round oval or square. Octagonal shapes are also popular. The shape and size of the poker table should match the location.
- When choosing the table size, you should also consider the maximum number of players. Large tables with a width of 220 cm and a depth of 120 cm offer enough space for up to 10 players. But smaller models are also available.
- Poker tables are almost always 76 to 79 cm high, so you can sit comfortably at them for many hours.
- Sturdy materials and a clean finish are important so that you can enjoy playing at your poker table for many years.
- The frame and table legs are usually made of a sturdy steel construction, while MDF boards are used for the substructure.
- The construction and the materials used also affect the weight of the poker table. The weight can range from 25 to over 50 kg.
- A folding function allows the poker table to be stored in a space-saving way, but reduces its stability.
- A poker table has a covering with a felt cloth or with an impregnated microfiber cloth. Impregnated cloths are particularly easy to clean and durable.
- The cloths are usually red, blue or green. Some cloths have imprints. Neutral playcloths without imprints can be used more flexibly for many different games.
- A removable rail allows you to take off and clean the play cloth.
- Most poker tables are equipped with padded armrests with a leatherette cover. So you can sit comfortably at the table for a long time.
- An atmospheric LED lighting can be placed under the armrests.
- In addition to a storage area for the poker chips , poker tables can also have a chip tray for the dealer.
- Luxury poker tables usually have integrated cup holders. These should be at least 4 to 5 cm deep, so that the drinks can not simply spill.
- A poker table brings the casino feeling into your home as a more luxurious alternative to the table rest.
Table of contents
Recommended Poker Tables
We have compiled the best and most interesting poker tables. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In this article you will find the best poker cases.
The Best Sellers Of Poker Tables
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular poker tables for you.
Tip: Find out more about the best pool tables foryour home.
Current Offers On Poker Tables
You can find the best current offers on poker tables in this list.
FAQ About Poker Tables
A poker table is specially designed for playing poker. For example, you can buy models that are in no way inferior to a casino poker table. If you play poker regularly, such a table can be a good investment.
A poker table can cost up to 500 euros and more. However, cheaper copies are also available for about 60 euros.
A poker table is usually 220 cm wide and 120 cm deep, so you can sit well with up to 10 players at the table. They are also usually 76 to 79 cm high. Of course, these specifications vary from model to model. Before buying, consider whether the poker table fits in your room in terms of size, so that optimal gaming fun can be guaranteed.
A poker table is usually made of steel, which makes it very stable and durable. However, there are also poker tables made of wood, which also provide stability. Pay attention to a good processing, so that the wood does not splinter. In addition, it must not contain any harmful substances.
The poker table is covered with a cloth. This can be designed in different colors and is very easy to clean, because you can remove it and clean it with water.
A poker table can weigh up to 50 kg depending on the equipment and material.
To get the perfect casino feeling, there are, for example, poker tables with lighting or drink holders. There may also be a storage area for poker chips.
- The 6 best poker cases – guide
- The 7 best poker sets for beginners – guidebook
- The 7 best poker card sets – guidebook
- The 7 best poker sets for beginners – guidebook
- The 10 best playing card sets – guidebook
- The 8 best billiard tables for home – guidebook
- The 20 best foosball tables – How to play
- The 8 best basketball hoops for home – How to guide
- The 10 best squash rackets – How to guide
- The 10 best table tennis bats – How to guide
- The 15 best table tennis tables – How to guide
- The 7 best mini ping pong tables – guidebook
- The 10 best Viking chess games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best game collections for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best Harry Potter board games – guidebook
- The top 9 men’s night games – guidebook
- The 6 best Mölkky games – guidebook
- The 5 best mindfulness games – guidebook
- The 8 best Super Mario board games – guidebook
- The top 9 detective games – guidebook
- The 10 funniest party games – guidebook