You like to challenge your luck and enjoy roulette? Then a roulette table set is just the thing for you. Roulette is also a fun game for parties or social gatherings.
We have summarized all important information about roulette table sets in a checklist for you. You can find a great selection of different roulette table sets in our product recommendations.
- If you love roulette (French for “cog”), but don’t want to lose your money playing in a casino, a table game is for you.
- For teenagers, Roulette is suitable from the age of 10 to 14, depending on the individual development stage.
- Special roulette versions, such as Tyrolean Roulette, can also be fun for children as young as 5 or 6.
- Roulette games made of wood are particularly durable and of high quality. Plastic is more susceptible to injury and may look worn more quickly.
- In contrast to wood, plastic can also deform. Then the balls will ooze. Wood therefore offers much more stability.
- If you want to take your roulette game with you on your travels, a plastic one is still a good choice because of its lighter weight .
- For example, a high-quality wooden roulette can weigh 1.7 kg, while a plastic roulette is available from 500 to 600 g.
- The rotor should be made of a solid metal such as aluminum and/or chrome. Pay attention here to a high-quality processing, so that your roulette always spins perfectly.
- Make sure that the paints and plastics used are non-toxic.
- Think about how you want to store your game before you buy it. Some manufacturers sell their roulette games in fine wooden boxes, in which you can store all the parts.
- Think about how much space you have on your table and use this as a guide when choosing your roulette game.
- A diameter of the roulette bowl of approx. 30 cm has proven itself. This makes the game a good size to fit in every household. Smaller games can possibly reduce the fun of playing.
- The height of the roulette models can vary, but isabout 8 cm for many games with a30 cm diameter.
- Your product should definitely include accessories like tokens, token slider, roulette mat and the balls.
- Decks of cards may also be included.
- Some roulette drinking games (for adults) also include small glasses.
Table of contents
Recommended Roulette Table Sets
Here you can find the top 8 most popular roulette table sets.
Tip: You can find many great Arsenal London jerseys in our guide to Arsenal jerseys.
The Best Sellers Of Roulette Table Sets
We have compiled the most popular roulette table sets for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find comfortable gaming chairs from DXRacer in our guide to DXRacer chairs.
Current Offers For Roulette Table Sets
Here you will find a selection of current offers in the Roulette Table Sets section.
FAQ About Roulette Table Sets
Roulette sets are available from different suppliers. On this page we have compiled the most popular sets for you. Just choose the set that suits your taste and budget.
In roulette, a ball is thrown into a rotating bowl, which consists of 37 fields from 0 to 36. Before the throw, you can bet on which square or squares will be hit. If you are right, you get back double, triple, etc. of the bet – or lose the bet
A roulette game consists of the numbers 0 to 36, which are alternately colored in black and red, only the 0 is colored green.
Before the ball is thrown, you have the option to bet on a color, number series, single number, etc. If you are right, you receive a prize. If you are right, you get back double, triple etc. – depending on what you bet on.
Roulette is a popular game of chance. A ball is thrown into a spinning wheel, which consists of the numbers 0 to 36. You have to guess in advance which color, which number or which group of numbers will be hit. The more improbable the occurrence of this case is, the higher the possible profit.
- The 6 best poker tables – guide
- The 6 best poker cases – guide
- The 7 best poker sets for beginners – guidebook
- The 7 best poker card sets – guidebook
- The 5 best Harry Potter board games – guidebook
- The 7 best wooden board games for children – guidebook
- The 15 best board games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best playing card sets – guidebook