We have summarized all the important information about PS4 racing games in a checklist for you. You can find the right racing game for you in our product recommendations.
- Also important for choosing the right title is whether you want to play alone against computer-controlled opponents, in multiplayer mode against friends on the same console, or even online
- Especially more realistic titles often don’t offer a local multiplayer mode and don’t have good computer opponents. Instead, they are designed for online racing.
- Fun and Action: these titles are meant to entertain and be easy to learn. Suitable for younger children and players with no racing experience. Good single player titles are with story mode, but often with fun local multiplayer, otherwise with online multiplayer.
- Simcade: Challenging titles, but still designed for an entertaining experience. A detailed damage model often provides a lot of action, and the driving physics are somewhere between simulation and arcade. This gives the games more depth, but they are still easy to learn.
- Simulation: knowledge about tracks and vehicle behavior are important, often these games are designed for competition . They focus on online multiplayer. Therefore, they are especially suitable for motorsport fans and older children as well as teenagers, who are not deterred by several setting options on the vehicle setup.
- Pay attention to the fun! With more complicated simulations it is helpful if you as an adult guide your child and give tips. Play together if there is local multiplayer.
- Patience: Simulations in particular require a lot of practice. Try it first in free practice, then against computer opponents. If you are consistent in the races, venture into online multiplayer.
- Make sure you have the right hardware: Simulations are much more difficult with a controller , while fun racers don’t need a steering wheel or pedals. Nevertheless, there are exceptions, if a good controller control was taken into account. Make sure to inform yourself about this in advance.
- Some simulations put extreme demands on the hardware of the original PS4 due to their complex driving physics, which can lead to errors or poor performance. It is therefore recommended to play the title on a PS4 Pro .
Table of contents
Recommended PS4 Racing Games
We have compiled the best and most interesting PS4 racing games. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find practical tool car ts in our guide to tool carts.
The Best Sellers Of PS4 Racing Games
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular PS4 racing games for you.
Tip: You can find many great frame pools for hot summer days in our guide to frame pools.
Current Offers On PS4 Racing Games
Find the best current offers on PS4 racing games in this list.
FAQ PS4 Racing Games
What racing games are there for the PS4?
The F1 series, which is released every year, is very popular. Games from the Need for Speed series, the Gran Turismo series and Drive club are also very popular. You will find a wide selection of many racing games in our product recommendations, in which you will also find what you are looking for.
More On The Topic
- The 5 best PS4 party games with friends
- The 20 best PS4 strategy games 2020 – guide
- The 11 best PS4 racing games – guidebook
- The 15 best Wii games
- The 7 best racing games for Xbox One
- The 11 best Xbox games – guide
- The 6 best Xbox One kids games – guidebook
Equipment for the gaming room
- The top 6 blue gaming chairs – guidebook
- The 10 best green gaming chairs – guidebook
- The top 7 gaming chairs with footrest – guidebook
- The 10 most popular gaming mice
- The 10 best gaming chairs with massage function – guidebook
- The 10 best gaming chairs – guidebook
- The 6 best gaming beanbags
- The 16 best gaming desks – guidebook
- The best gaming accessories – guidebook
- The 8 best gaming steering wheels – guidebook