The Xbox offers a wide range of possibilities for young and old. Once the Xbox is connected, you or your child will want to start playing right away. So don’t miss out on getting great games. The selection here is huge and there is something for everyone.
In our checklist , you’ll find the most popular games and what to look for when buying. Finally, our recommendations below show you the top 11 Xbox games.
- Violence and disturbing content are of course not for children.
- The manufacturer’s age recommendation should be observed in any case.
- The starting age should also depend on individual development (age recommendations must be followed, but depending on development and interests, you should sometimes wait a little longer).
- While playing, take regular breaks to relax your eyes and have a drink.
- To save eyes, neck as well as back and to keep space for the offline world, you should limit the time spent on the console. For children up to 12 years old, this should not exceed one hour a day.
- For children, make sure they spend enough time in the fresh air and with exercise.
- Huge selection for different age groups.
- Games that have a connection to familiar characters or worlds (e.g., through toys, movies, series, books, or collectibles) are especially popular with kids.
- Well-known games include Mario Bros, Just Dance and car racing games.
- Learning games are certainly interesting for you as well, since your child will be supported in a playful way.
Table of contents
Recommended Xbox Games
We have compiled the best and most interesting Xbox games. You can find our recommendations of Xbox games here.
Tip: Discover the best workbenches for your home.
The Best Sellers Of Xbox Games
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Xbox games for you.
Tip: The best jackhammers can be found here.
Current Offers On Xbox Games
You can find the best current offers on Xbox games in this list.
Xbox Games FAQ
While some games for the Xbox have no age restriction, the console should still be used only from 6 years.
Due to the Xbox One’s backwards compatibility, you can also play a lot of Xbox 360 games on it. A detailed list of games can be found on the manufacturer’s website, for example.
First you go with the controller to your games on the Xbox. Select the game you want to delete and press the menu button. Now you can delete the game.
There are a lot of games for the Xbox One. There are definitely over 100 games.
- The 7 best racing games for Xbox One
- The 6 best Xbox One games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best Nintendo Switch games for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best Wii games
- The 10 best Wii games for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best PS4 party games with friends
- The 20 best PS4 strategy games 2020 – guidebook
- The 11 best PS4 racing games – guidebook
- The 10 best tablets for kids – guidebook
- The 12 best educational computers for kids – guidebook
Activities for Drin
- The 7 best wooden board games for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best board games for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best Harry Potter board games – guidebook
- The 10 best card games for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best skill games – guidebook
- The best puzzles for children – guidebook
- The 5 best Playmobil new releases
- The 8 best Lego Duplo farms – guidebook
- The 10 best LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection Sets – Guidebook
- The 5 best children’s kitchens – guidebook
- The 10 best doctor’s cases for children – guidebook
- The 20 best family games – guidebook