Gymnastic rings for kids are a great way to play with exercise. It is possible to hang on it, swing with arms or legs and also to exercise properly. There are no limits for your child and he can let off steam indoors and outdoors.
We have listed all the important criteria in our checklist . In our product recommendations we have summarized a great selection of different gymnastic rings for children.
- Gymnastic rings are mostly used outdoors .
- They can be attached to an existing swing frame with snap hooks or a loop instead of the swing.
- There are also swing frames from which the swing and rings can be hung.
- Mobile gymnastics rings for on the go can be attached to a strong branch or beam , for example.
- Indoor swing rings can be mounted on the ceiling .
- Appropriate mounting material should be included.
- Gymnastic rings are generally not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- They may be used by young children only under supervision .
- In the beginning, you should mount the rings low enough so that the floor can be reached with the feet .
- Older children can train with them and perform various exercises.
- Particularly stable models may also be used by adults .
- They must be able to withstand an appropriate weight .
- However, with most manufacturers, the load capacity is 70, 100 or even 120 kg anyway.
- The gymnastic rings are made of layered wood, metal or plastic or a combination of different materials.
- They are attached to plastic or nylon straps or ropes.
- Only if the material is weather-resistant , it is suitable for outdoor use.
- The manufacturer will provide appropriate information.
- It is especially important that the children’s gymnastics rings are easy to grip and non-slip .
- A ring diameter of 23 or 25 cm with a handle thickness of 2.1 cm is ideal.
- There are not only rings, but also models in triangular shape with straight holding surface.
- Multifunctional models have an additional trapeze bar with a length of 40 or 50 cm.
- How far apart the rings, here is determined accordingly.
- The ropes must be adjustable in height.
- In most cases, the adjustment range is between 1 and 1.70 or 1.90 m.
- Children’s sports equipment that is safe has the GS mark or another TÜV test seal.
Table of contents
Recommended Gymnastic Rings For Children
Tip: A trampoline is always worth an investment! Click here for the 366 trampolines.
The Best Sellers Of Gymnastic Rings For Kids
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular gymnastic rings for kids for you.
Tip: Click here for great water play tables for the summer.
Current Offers Of Gymnastic Rings For Children
Here you can find a collection of current offers of gymnastic rings for children.
FAQ About Gymnastic Rings For Kids
The range of gymnastic rings is large. Especially when used by children, it is important to make the right choice (maximum load, size, design). We have listed the best variants in our guide. You’ll find different shapes, sizes and materials.
Gym rings are attached to a sturdy rope. This is attached to a hook mounted in the ceiling via a snap hook or other connecting object. Make sure that all components are sufficiently stable to avoid accidents.
The optimal ring width for gymnastic rings for children is 23 to 25 cm.
More On The Topic
Outdoor play fun
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 17 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 10 best play towers with slide – guidebook
- The 8 best wave slides – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 9 best children’s slides – guidebook
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The 10 best plate swings – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s swings – guidebook
- The 9 best sandboxes for children
- The best children’s vehicles – guidebook
- The 15 best indoor climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 5 best Pikler triangles for children – guidebook
- The best Pikler toys for children – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing triangles for children – guidebook
- The 7 best climbing triangles for children – guidebook
- The 10 best bouncy castles for indoors and outdoors – guidebook