Pezzi balls protect your back and contribute to your health in general. They can be used as a substitute for a chair, as well as for gymnastics and sports exercises. Even childrencan already use a pezzi ball, there is something for every size.
With the help of our checklist , we show you the most important criteria that you should not do without. The product recommendationsbelow are just as helpful.
- Pezzi balls are available in different diameters from about 45 to 120 cm
- You can easily find out yourself which ball is the right one for you. The diameter depends on what you mainly want to use the ball for.
- If you want to use the Pezzi ball as an alternative seat, for example at your desk, you can determine the correct diameter as follows
- Sit on a height-adjustable chair. Then adjust the chair so that when your feet are flat on the floor, the angle between your lower leg and upper leg is about 110 to 120 degrees. The distance from the seat surface to the floor is then the optimal diameter of a pezzi ball for you.
- The size of gymnastics balls depends on your height. Up to a height of 140 cm, i.e. for children, balls with a diameter of 45 cm are recommended
- If you are between 141 and 175 cm tall, balls with a diameter of 55 to 65 cm are suitable. If you are taller, then the ball diameter should also be larger. For every 15 cm increase in height, the ball should be about 10 cm larger in diameter.
- Pezzi balls are mostly made of PVC. PVC is very durable and elastic. With PVC balls, you should pay attention to whether the material contains so-called softeners . You can find information about this in the product description of the manufacturer. Plasticizers are considered hazardous to health and carcinogenic.
- When buying a ball, you should make sure that it has an anti-burst surface. Anti-burst means that the ball will not burst if the cover is damaged by a sharp object
- Anti-burst balls lose air like a bicycle inner tube only slowly.
- Not every pezzi ball from every manufacturer can be loaded equally. When choosing a pezzi ball, make sure that the ball can then support body weight and some safety margin beyond that
- Many balls can be loaded with a maximum of 100 kg others up to 700 kg.
Table of contents
Recommended pezzi balls
We have compiled the best and most interesting pezzi balls. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
- With exercise manual
- Ideal for gymnastics and fitness
- Maximum load capacity: 200 kg
- Material: PVC
- 【A Healthier & More Comfortable Workday】Sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day with a traditional office chair is just too easy to slump or slouch, so no wonder your shoulders and hips are sore. Enter……our yoga ball office chair with stability base. By forcing you to sit up, it improves posture, eases shoulder and lower back pain, and helps build core muscles. You can also add your adjustable resistance bands to your sitting ball, exercising while you work and getting fit while you sit!
- 【Gym Quality Full Body Workouts At Home】Who needs 30 different machines when you can do 30 different full-body exercises with one Pilates ball? From jackknifes to squats, hamstring curls and more, our exercise equipment for home workouts trains your upper body, lower body, abs, back, and core. We include a fitness ball and resistance bands exercise guide (A1 size wall poster and downloadable) so you can learn all the best moves, and a choice of 55cm, 65cm or 75cm to ensure perfect form.
- 【Life Support For Moms To Be】Our maternity birth ball for pregnancy and labor stimulates blood flow to your pelvis area, helping to relieve pressure, easing lower back pain and making your pre-natal journey much more comfortable. By strengthening your core and stomach muscles you are readying yourself for delivery and sitting upright on the ball will improve your posture. This can also help to change your baby’s position from posterior to anterior, to prepare for giving birth.
- 【Safe & Worry-Free Fitness】If you’re going to be lying, bouncing, and rolling on our physical therapy ball, it needs to be safe. Our medicine balls are made from non-toxic PVC and contains no BPA or harmful heavy metals - so no bad chemical smells too. Plus, its anti-slip unique surface means you can sweat it out, without fear of sliding off. Even better, our workout ball is anti-burst, meaning it deflates slowly in 2-3 seconds if punctured, instead of exploding like a balloon!
- 【All You Need To Get Going & Stay Going】 Since a birth ball won’t take you very far if it’s flat, we’ve included an easy-to-use hand pump and quick inflation guide. Overinflated? No problem. There’s also a plug remover, spare plug and we even tossed in a tape measure, so you can get the perfect height for great form when training and to improve your posture - especially handy to get that optimal seating position if you plan on using the swiss ball as your office ball chair.
- 【Don't-Sweat-It Legendary Support】Our extra-thick 2000-micrometer physioball and its accessories are one of the strongest on the market and is built to last! We’ve spent years testing our gym-quality exercise balls to ensure we deliver the best possible quality. That’s why we cover any manufacturing defects, if your ball fails to meet your expectations, simply reach out and we will make it right! So join our 100,000+ global customers and start your fitness journey with us today!
Tip: Discover the best back stretcher for home here.
The best sellers of pezzi balls
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular pezzi balls for you.
Tip: Massage guns loosen super muscles and tensions.
Current offers of pezzi balls
You can find the best current offers on pezzi balls in this list.
FAQ Pezzi balls
The ball size should be chosen according to the body size:
– 158 cm -181 cm = 65 cm diameter
– 182 cm -192 cm = 75 cm diameter
– From 193 cm = 85 cm diameter
A pezzi ball is a PVC ball inflated with air. It bounces when you sit on it and serves as a seat or for sports exercises.
The size of the pezzi ball must depend on the height of the child. For children up to 140 cm, a diameter of 45 cm is optimal. Up to 175 cm, the ball size reaches 65 cm. For every 15 cm more, 10 cm must be added to the diameter.
- The 8 best fitness bands – guide
- The 8 best ab trainers – guidebook
- The 8 best medicine balls – guidebook
- The 7 best multipresses for home workout – How to guide
- The 6 best horizontal bars for children – How to guide
- The 10 best rowing machines – How to
- The 8 best steppers for home use – How to guide
- The 8 best dumbbells for strength training – How to guide
- The 10 best weight benches – advice
- The 10 best crosstrainers – guidebook