Your TV is too small and it’s time to upgrade your gaming setup? Then a beamer is just the thing for you. A beamer enlarges your screen and is still sharp as a tack.
We have summarized all important information about beamers in our checklist . You can find the right projector for your gaming room in our product recommendations.
- Before buying, you should consider how to connect the game console or gaming PC to the projector.
- Most often, this works via an HDMI cable, which may need to be purchased separately.
- Other connections used for old models are the DVI-D or VGA connection.
- Beamers are available in a variety of resolutions.
- When projecting onto a relatively small area, even a small resolution projector can provide very good images. Here, a resolution of 16:9 format is recommended.
- If you want to project onto a large surface and value crystal-clear images, then you should accordingly pay attention to a larger resolution. Here, a Full HD resolution in 1920 x1080 px format is recommended.
Table of contents
Recommended Projectors For Video Games
We have compiled the best and most interesting video projectors.
Tip: You can find many great soccer balls for kids in our guide for soccer balls for kids.
The Best Sellers Of Video Game Projector
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular video projectors for you.
Current Offers Of Beamers For Video Games
You can find the best current offers on beamers in this list.
FAQ About Beamers For Video Games
To be able to watch TV with a beamer, a connection between cable receiver and beamer must be established. This works e.g. with a HDMI cable. If a DVB-T stick is used, it can be connected to a laptop and then connected to the beamer. For more information, it is best to read the instruction manual of the beamer.
Beamers project an image onto any surface, replacing earlier slide projectors. One advantage of the beamer is that the image is often enlarged in the process.
Beamers project images from an output device onto a screen or other projection surface. Using a beamer, the image can not only be transmitted, but magnified.
The best screen for a beamer has a pure white color. Projection on textured wallpaper or a plastered wall is not recommended, as texture and color have a negative effect on the image. Screens for a beamer are available mobile, extendable and permanently installed.
This depends on the model and manufacturer. On average, a beamer is available from about 100 euros.
Beamers are usually connected via an HDMI cable. Other options can be a DVI-D or VGA connection.
The beamer should be mounted stably and not wobble. The alignment must be such that the projected image appears on the screen. A remote control is suitable here, as manual operation can be difficult.
For small beamers or a small projection, the 16:9 format is sufficient. For full HD quality, a resolution in 1920 x 1080 px format is required.
A projector should be placed far enough from the wall to project a satisfactorily sized image onto the screen.
Depending on the size of the image, a projector should have between 600 and 3000 lumens. Less lumens are needed in a darkened room than in a bright room.
Consoles and games
- The 10 best Nintendo Switch games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best Wii games for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best racing games for the Xbox One
- The 11 best Xbox games – guide
- The 6 best Xbox One games for kids – guidebook
- The 5 best PS4 party games with friends
- The 20 best PS4 strategy games 2020 – guidebook
- The 11 best PS4 racing games – guidebook
- The 8 best PS4 games for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards – guidebook
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best hoverboards – guidebook
- The 12 best hoverboards for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best footballs for kids – guidebook
- The best bikes for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best trekking e-bikes – guidebook
- The 6 best cargo e-bikes – guidebook
- The top 6 blue gaming chairs – guidebook
- The 10 best green gaming chairs – guidebook
- The top 7 gaming chairs with footrest – guidebook
- The 10 most popular gaming mice
- The 10 best gaming chairs with massage function – guidebook
- The 10 best gaming chairs – guidebook
- The 6 best gaming beanbags
- The 16 best gaming desks – guidebook
- The best gaming accessories – guidebook
- The 12 best gaming chairs – guidebook
- The 8 best gaming steering wheels – guidebook