The record champion FC Bayern Munich has many fans who like to express their fan passion by matching FC Bayern jerseys. If you are also a big Bayern fan, you can’t avoid a jersey in the club colors. But what are the different models and how can you recognize an original jersey?
In our checklist, we give you answers to all your questions. Our product recommendations can also be helpful if you are still undecided about which FC Bayern jersey you should choose.
- Original FC Bayern Munich j erseys are available in Authentic and Replica versions. There are also imitations to choose from.
- An Authentic shirt is ideal if you want to be as good as the Bayern stars or if you want to achieve top performance on the green pitch yourself. It has exactly the same features as the jersey worn by the Munich players in their official matches. Here are the main features: tight, ergonomic fit, thin and lightweight fabric, printed logos.
- Opt for a replica jersey if you plan to wear the shirt more during a relatively relaxed visit to the stadium or sitting comfortably in front of the TV. Characteristic features: normal, loose fit, firmer fabric, finely embroidered logos. In short, the replica model is designed specifically for fans.
- Imitations cost significantly less than original Bayern jerseys, but this is reflected in the quality of workmanship.
- Authentics and replicas are made of 100% high-quality polyester and offer you the best functional properties.
- Imitations are also often made of polyester, but often with qualitative flaws. In addition, replicas made of cotton are available. The natural fiber is pleasant to wear, but is not suitable for sports.
- Make sure that imitations are free of harmful substances.
- You can choose between the latest models and older designs. The latter are usually available at a discount.
- There are field player and goalkeeper jerseys of FC Bayern.
- In addition, you can buy home and away jerseys of the Munich team.
- Do you want a Bayern shirt with or without a specific player’s name and shirt number? Both is possible.
- Bayern jerseys are available for adults and children.
- Men’s and women’s jerseys differ. The models for women often present themselves waisted.
- The size spectrum for adult jerseys commonly ranges from XS to 2XL, sometimes up to 5XL.
- Unisex children’s jerseys are usually available in all common sizes from 116 to 176. Baby sizes are less common.
- It is best to choose one size larger for your offspring, so that they can wear the FC Bayern jersey longer.
Table of contents
FC Bayern Jerseys Worth Recommending
We have compiled the best and most interesting FC Bayern jerseys.
Tip: In this article, you can learn more about the best German jerseys for kids.
The Best Sellers Of FC Bayern Jerseys
In a list of best-sellers, we have compiled the most popular FC Bayern jerseys for you.
Tip: If you play soccer yourself, the article about the most popular soccer shoes can help you.
Current Offers On FC Bayern Jerseys
Find the best current deals on FC Bayern jerseys in this list.
FAQ About FC Bayern Jerseys
These are specifically jerseys for the club FC Bayern Munich and are therefore usually designed in the club colors red and white. However, the away kits are designed in other colors
A jersey may well cost up to 70 euros or more. Do not fall for very cheap offers and order the jersey on reputable websites like Amazon. Here you do not run the risk that you will receive an imitation jersey with inferior quality
The stars stand for the championships won. Therefore, 4 stars are printed on top of the club logo, as Bayern has won the championship 29 times so far
Basically, you can orient yourself on your normal clothing size. Adult jerseys can be purchased in sizes XS up to a maximum of 5XL (for men). Children can also wear a Bayern jersey. This is available in sizes 116 to 176. If you like it a little looser, you can also choose a size larger
The new FC Bayern jerseys are usually presented every year in May
Most FC Bayern jerseys are made of 100 percent polyester and can therefore be worn well during sports. Imitation jerseys do not necessarily have to be worse. However, you should inform yourself in advance about the material and check whether the jersey is free of harmful substances.
In addition to the different types of jerseys such as home, away or goalkeeper jerseys, you can also choose an individual design. For example, you can choose the number of your favorite player.
You can choose between an Authentic and a Replica jersey. The Authentic jersey is a bit more expensive, because it is the exact model that your favorite players wear regularly. Therefore, all kinds of logos and sponsors are printed on it. You can therefore wear it very well during sports, because it is breathable. The replica jersey is not inferior in quality, but it is not necessarily suitable for physical exertion. For the visit to the stadium, however, you can wear such a jersey safely
The club was founded on February 27, 1900
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – How to buy
- The 8 best Liverpool jerseys – How to guide
- The 10 best goalkeeper jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Turkey kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular BVB kits – guidebook
- The 9 best Germany fan outfits for the World Cup – guidebook
- The 6 best Hertha kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Gladbach kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook