With the success of the Portuguese national team in the European Championship 2016, the Portuguese players have gained many new fans from all over the world. If the Portuguese have also won you over with their talent, you will surely like detailed Portugal jerseys. Portugal jerseys are available in both authentic and replica versions, as well as in different designs and materials.
Everything you need to know about a good Portugal Jersey we have summarized in our checklist for you. In the product recommendations, the best Portugal jerseys are also available for you.
- Original Portugal jerseys are available in Authentic and Replica versions.
- Authentic jerseys are the same shirts that Portugal’s footballers wear on the pitch. They are characterized by the very tight fit(Super Slim Fit), the particularly thin and lightweight material and the printed logos.
- Replicas are pure fan shirts. They feature embroidered log os as well as a firmer fabric and a wider fit.
- You usually pay more for Authentic jerseys than Replica shirts.
- Do you like the Portuguese home or away j ersey better? Both versions are available for you to choose from. They usually differ in color.
- In addition to the current jerseys, which appear every new season, you can often find models from previous years. These are usually even cheaper.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will probably remain a Portuguese soccer hero forever. For this reason, there are many CR7 jerseys. However, you can also buy the Portugal shirt with a different shirt number and an alternative player name – or blank.
- With some suppliers, there is an option to personalize the jersey.
- Original Portugal jerseys are made of 100% polyester.
- Imitations made of cotton function purely as fan and casual shirts. You should not wear them if you do intense sports. Cotton clothing is generally not so good for that.
- Make sure to buy a high quality Portugal jersey without harmful substances . Excessively cheap models are often inferior. It is best to choose jerseys with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 seal, unless you choose an original.
- Portugal jerseys are available for men and women as well as for children, as most of them are unisex.
- For adult jerseys the size spectrum usually ranges from XS to 2XL, sometimes even up to 5XL.
- Children’s jerseys of the Portuguese national team are waiting for you in all common sizes from 116 to 176. In some cases you will also encounter baby sizes.
- Order one size larger for your toddler so that he can wear his Portugal jersey longer.
- There are also practical sets available for children, which include shorts and socks in the design of the Portuguese national team, in addition to the jersey.
Table of contents
Recommended Portugal Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting Portugal jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find many great deals on gaming in our guide to the best gaming accessories.
The Best Sellers Of Portugal Jerseys
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Portugal jerseys for you.
Tip: There are many products for grilling in our guide to the best grilling tongs.
Current Offers On Portugal Jerseys
Find the best current deals on Portugal jerseys in this list.
FAQ About Portugal Jerseys
The home jerseys of the Portuguese national team are based on the national colors. Green accents are added to a plain red design.
Portugal away jerseys are often plain white with red and green details that reference Portugal’s national colors.
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Poland kits – Guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Italy kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – how to buy
- 6 best Hertha kits – how to buy
- The 10 best Cologne kits – How to guide
- The 10 best Ronaldo jerseys – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Ibrahimovic kits – guidebook
- 8 best Messi kits – how to buy