The 1st FC Cologne is not only a soccer sensation but also the largest sports club in the metropolis with over 100,000 members. But whether as a club member in Cologne itself or simply as a fan, you can be part of the successful soccer club with a Cologne jersey. When choosing your favorite jersey you have the choice between original or imitation, the material, and the processing as well as the size and the cut.
We advise you on all these aspects in our checklist. In addition, we have compiled product recommendations for you, in which you are sure to find the right jersey for you.
- 1. FC Köln jerseys are available as high-quality originals and low-priced imitations.
- The original jerseys are available in two variants: authentic and replica. The former cost more than the latter.
- Authentics of the”Effzeh” correspond entirely to the jerseys worn by the players on the pitch. Characteristic features include an ergonomic, close fit, ultra-thin, lightweight material and printed logos.
- Replicas are jerseys designed specifically for fans . Compared to the Authentic models, the fit is normal and looser, the material presents itself firmer and the logos are nobly embroidered and real eye-catchers.
- Made of 100% high-quality polyester, the original Cologne jerseys bring first-class moisture-regulating properties. They are very breathable and therefore ideal for sports.
- Imitations are also often made of polyester. In these cases, however, the synthetic fiber is processed less functionally. Always make sure that these cologne jerseys are free of harmful substances.
- Imitations made of cotton offer a soft, skin-friendly feel. You can wear them in your leisure time. But: If you are intensively active in sports, you should go for a top made of polyester or other functional materials.
- Cologne jerseys are available in different designs. The differences refer to the exact color scheme as well as the pattern.
- Home, away or alternate jersey?
- Field player or goalkeeper jersey?
- Current or older model? As a rule, new Cologne jerseys are released before each season. Designs from previous seasons are often available at reduced prices.
- Sometimes you will also find special models, for example the carnival j erseys of the Effzeh.
- With or without player name and number? Often you can have your own name and number printed or embroidered on the shirt.
- Cologne jerseys for adults are usually available in sizes XS to 2XL, sometimes up to 5XL.
- Women’s jerseys are often tailored cut.
- Children’s 1. FC Köln jerseys usually range from 116 to 176, and if you’re lucky, you’ll also find baby sizes.
- Tip: Choose the Cologne jersey for a toddler one size larger, so it fits one to two years longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Cologne Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Cologne jerseys.
Tip: For helpful tips on gardening tools , check out our guide to the best Gardena home waterers.
Cologne Jerseys Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular Cologne jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: Our guide to the best barbecue skewers has exciting tips for you on the subject of barbecuing .
Current Offers For Cologne Jerseys
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Cologne Jerseys section.
FAQ About Cologne Jerseys
Every season there are new designs for the FC Cologne jersey. However, you can still purchase older models.
REWE has been a retail partner of FC Köln since 2007 and since then the REWE logo can also be seen on the FC Köln jersey.
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – how to buy
- 6 best Hertha kits – how to buy
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – Guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Italy kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Messi kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Ronaldo kits – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Ibrahimovic jerseys – How to guide