Germany loves soccer! No event attracts as many eyes as the World Cup. The national team has already won this title 4 times. However, not only the players and coaches make a great contribution, but also the fans who cheer on and motivate the national team with their active support. With a Germany jersey, you can also express your support for the German national team at the next World Cup.
You can find all the information you need for your purchase decision in our checklist. As soon as you have read up on the subject, you will find the best Germany jerseys for you in our product recommendation.
- Germany jerseys are available as originals and as imitations.
- Original DFB jerseys can be divided into authentics and replicas .
- Authentics correspond in every detail to the jerseys worn by the German team on the pitch during their official matches. Characteristic features are the thin and lightweight material, the very tight fit, and the printed logo.
- Replicas, on the other hand, is characterized by a slightly firmer material, a looser cut, and an embroidered logo. They explicitly function as fan shirts.
- You’ll pay less for replicas than for authentic jerseys. Beware of overly cheap knock-offs: These shirts could be contaminated with harmful substances or otherwise have inferior workmanship.
- Original Germany jerseys come from the DFB team ‘s current supplier and are made of 100% robust and breathable polyester.
- Imitations are usually also made of the functional synthetic fiber and in this case are also recommended for sweaty sports activities.
- Alternatively, imitations made of cotton are available to you. The soft and skin-friendly natural fiber provides a very pleasant wearing comfort – however, it is more intended for casual leisure.
- Germany jerseys are available in various designs.
- With each new season , adapted DFB jerseys usually appear.
- With some suppliers, you will also come across older models, for example from the impressive World Cup team from 2014.
- In principle, you have the choice between home and away jerseys, which differ in color to a greater or lesser extent.
- There are DFB jerseys with or without player names and shirt numbers.
- Tip: In addition to the”real” jerseys , you can also choose from original special shirts such as the pre-match jerseys.
- For adults , Germany jerseys are mostly available in sizes XS to 2XL. Sometimes you can also find oversizes 3XL, 4XL and 5XL.
- Children’s j erseys of the DFB team you can often buy in sizes 116 to 176. Rare, but not impossible are Germany shirts in baby sizes.
- Order the Germany jersey for a toddler directly one size larger, so that it fits the offspring longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Germany Shirts
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Germany jerseys.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best Rubik’s Cubes for lots of great tips on toys for you.
The Best Sellers Of Germany Jerseys
We have compiled the most popular Germany jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Germany Jerseys
Here you can find a selection of current offers for Germany Jerseys.
Tip: You’ll find practical information on tools in our guide to the best belt grinders.
FAQ About Germany Jerseys
The colors of the Germany jersey were created in the 19th century when Germany was still an empire. The colors black and white represent the colors of the empire and Prussia.
The Germany jersey has three stripes on each shoulder and four stars on the chest. In addition, there is the Adidas logo, as well as the DFB logo with the federal eagle depicted on it on the chest.
Adult sizes are available between XS and 5XL. Children’s sizes range from 116 to 164.
Each star on the Germany jersey represents a World Cup won, meaning Germany holds a total of 4 World Cup titles.
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – How to
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook