Borussia Mönchengladbach is one of the most successful soccer teams in Germany, and the club shines not only because of its achievements, but especially because of its loyal and active fans. The clearest way to show off your support is to wear the club colors as Gladbach jerseys on your body. The selection of Gladbach jerseys is large, so you have to distinguish between original and imitation, different material and various fashion optics.
You can find the most important information about the Gladbach jersey in our checklist. With this you will surely keep the overview. In addition, we have compared countless Gladbach jerseys and collected the most popular ones for you in our product recommendations.
- Gladbach jerseys are available as originals and imitations. The original models cost more, but are much better in quality .
- Original jerseys from Borussia Mönchengladbach are available in Authentic and Replica versions. Both are part of the BMG merchandising and are therefore produced by the official supplier of the Foals .
- The Authentic jersey is 100% the same as the shirt the players wear in their Bundesliga matches and international appearances. It’s made of a particularly thin and lightweight fabric, ergonomically cut tight and features printed logos.
- If you want a real fan shirt made of stiffer fabric, with a slightly looser fit and embroidered logos as a design highlight, you’ll make the right choice with a replica jersey.
- The original Gladbach jerseys are made of high-quality polyester, which offers you effective moisture management.
- Imitations are also often produced entirely from polyester. However, the synthetic fiber is not quite as functional in these cases.
- You can also buy an imitation made of cotton . This natural fiber comes with a soft feel and pronounced skin-friendliness. However, it is less suitable for sports than for casual leisure.
- Is your imitation free of harmful substances? If not: Hands off!
- Gladbach jerseys are available in different model looks.
- For example, you can choose between current jerseys and older models, which are often discounted. New designs usually appear before each season.
- In addition, you can choose from home and away jerseys as well as shirts for field players and goalkeepers.
- You can buy your favorite Borussia jersey with or without player name and shirt number. In some cases, you also have the option to have your own name and number printed on the Gladbach jersey.
- BMG jerseys are available for adults and children.
- Typical sizes for adults: XS to 2XL, sometimes up to 5XL.
- Typical children’s sizes: 116 to 176, sometimes also baby sizes.
- Tip: Choose the Gladbach jersey for a toddler simply one size larger. Then your offspring can wear it one or two years longer.
Table of contents
Recommendable Gladbach Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting Gladbach jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You can find the best erotic gifts in our guide to erotic gifts.
The Best Sellers Of Gladbach Jersey
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Gladbach jerseys for you.
Tip: Great tools can be found in our guide to the best sliding table saws for you.
Current Offers Of Gladbach Jerseys
You can find the best current offers on Gladbach jerseys in this list.
FAQ About Gladbach Jerseys
The adult sizes of Gladbach jerseys range between XS and 5XL. Children’s sizes range from 116 to 164. Fits differ for men, women and children.
New jerseys are released every season.
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – how to buy
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – Guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer boots – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – How to guide