The Italian national team holds the most World Cup titles in the world, along with Brazil and Germany . Known for their stylish style of play , the Italian national team fascinates millions. As a fan, you can support the Italians at their next World Cup or European Championship match by wearing the colors of the national team in the form of the Italy jersey. Among other things, you can choose between original or imitation and select different designs.
The checklist below contains all the selection criteria for your purchase. In the product recommendations, we have selected the most popular Italy jerseys for you, so you can quickly and easily choose a jersey.
- Italy jerseys are available as originals and imitations.
- The originals are divided into authentic and replica jerseys. Authentic jerseys correspond exactly to the shirts that Italy’s footballers wear on the green pitch. They are characterized by a very thin and light material, a particularly tight fit and printed logos . Replicas are made especially for fans. The fabric of these variants is firmer, the fit is wider. In addition, the logos are embroidered here. Normally, authentic jerseys cost more than replica.
- Imitations act as cheaper alternatives that are more or less close to the originals in terms of appearance.
- Depending on which color solution you like better, you can buy a home or away jersey of the Squadra Azzurra.
- With the beginning of each soccer season, new Italy jerseys usually appear. However, you also have the possibility to order older models – often at lower prices.
- Azzurri jerseys are available with or without player’s name and shirt number . Furthermore, you can have the shirt personalized with your desired number and your own name.
- Original Italy jerseys and most of the imitations are made of 100% polyester. Attention: Literally cheap imitations can be contaminated with harmful substances. It’s best to choose jerseys that are proven to be free of harmful substances. For imitations, an Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification is a sign of good quality.
- Basic Italy shirts for fans are sometimes made of cotton. These models offer you a comfortable wearing feeling. However, you should wear them only in your casual free time. For sports, it is better to use functional materials, which do not include natural fibers .
- Italy jerseys are available for adults and children.
- While the models for men and women often differ in terms of cut , children’s j erseys of the Azzurri are generally unisex.
- Jerseys for adults are available in sizes XS to 5XL, models for children usually come in all common sizes from 116 to 176. With a little luck you can also find Italy jerseys in baby sizes.
- Buy the Italy jersey one size larger if you want to outfit a toddler with it. Your child can then wear the shirt longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Italy Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Italy jerseys.
Tip: Check out our guide to the best garden pumps for more on gardening tools for you.
The Best Sellers Of Italy Jerseys
We have compiled the most popular Italy jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: For great tips on grilling , check out our guide to the best barbecue grill.
Current Offers For Italy Jerseys
Here you will find a selection of current offers in the Italy Jerseys section.
FAQ About Italy Jerseys
The color blue on Italian jerseys comes from the royal family of Savoia whose family color is blue.
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- The 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Hertha kits – how to buy
- The 8 best Messi kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Ronaldo jerseys – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Ibrahimovic jerseys – How to guide
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer boots – How to
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook