Many fans of the Borussia Dortmund club want to represent their favorite team properly outside the stadium. For this purpose, a suitable BVB jersey in the club colors is suitable. However, there are some things to consider when buying one. For example, you have to decide on a home or away jersey. It is also possible to have your jersey individually flocked with the name of your favorite player.
To ensure that you find the right BVB jersey for you, we have created a suitable checklist that can help you in the decision-making process. Specific product recommendations will also help you in your search for the perfect BVB jersey!
- First of all, you have to decide on a home jersey or an away jersey from BVB. However, it is recommended to choose a home jersey, because it has the specific club colors (black-yellow) and away jerseys, on the other hand, are usually only available in more muted colors (for example, black) and sometimes do not let you recognize the club at first glance.
- However, there are also goalkeeper jerseys from BVB, for example, which are available in green or purple as well as red. They all contain the BVB logo, the two championship stars, and the current sponsors (for example 1&1 or Puma).
- Design: The design changes with each season, so the jersey is always different. Mostly, however, only small things change, which is why the basic colors black and yellow usually remain the same. So if you don’t necessarily need the newest jersey, you can also opt for an older jersey, as they usually only differ in some components. It is also possible to buy a so-called Authentic jersey in addition to the “normal” replica (fan jerseys ). The logos and decorations are printed here, so the fabric does not scratch. In addition, this is the jersey, which also wears your favorite players, so you can feel even more connected to them!
- Quality: The BVB jerseys are made of 100 percent polyester. This has the advantage that it is breathable and very easy to clean. Should you play active soccer with your BVB jersey, the cleaning afterward is no problem.
- The fit should be adapted to you and your imagination. Here again, applies. If you want to play soccer outside with your BVB jersey, it is recommended to wear another model, as this ensures better air circulation. Slimfit jerseys, on the other hand, are tight-fitting. If you are unsure about the size, you should take a look at the size chart. From this, you can usually conclude which size is the most suitable.
- Men’s jerseys are available in sizes S-5XL, women’s jerseys on the other hand from XS- 3XL. You can also buy children’s jerseys. For them the sizes 56 to 176 are available.
- Before buying, you should ask yourself for what occasion you want to use your jersey in the future. If it is only for the stadium, you can choose a cheaper model. However, if you plan to actively play sports in it, you should choose a high-quality jersey that fits perfectly. BVB jerseys from the current season(replica) can cost 60-80 euros. Cheaper or discontinued models of the past season, on the other hand, can be purchased for as little as 40 euros. The Authentic jersey is also a lot more expensive and currently costs 129.99 euros.
- Children’s jerseys, on the other hand, can be purchased for as little as 35 euros.
Table of contents
Recommended BVB Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular BVB jerseys.
Tip: Here you can find the best soccer socks.
BVB Jerseys Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular BVB jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: The most popular soccer shoes can be found here.
Current Offers For BVB Jerseys
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available for BVB jerseys.
A jersey is usually short-sleeved and made of soft, stretchy and elastic material. The BVB jersey is also characterized by its colors (black yellow). You can, for example, actively support your team in the stadium and present your affiliation to the club.
There are jerseys that are called slimfit. These are usually very tight-fitting. Otherwise, however, it is also possible to opt for your regular size. However, if you prefer to choose another jersey, the size can of course vary.
The stars on the BVB jersey stand for the championships they have already won. However, the clubs are not obliged to print their stars on the soccer jerseys. So far, BVB can list two stars on its jersey.
New jerseys appear every year when the next season begins. In this case, the basic colors black and yellow usually do not change, instead, only the design of the jersey is changed. Therefore, if you don’t want to spend too much money, it can also make sense to opt for an older model.
There are jerseys for women, men and children. Which size you choose, you must ultimately decide for yourself. If you want your jersey to fit a little wider, choose a size larger if necessary.
If you decide to buy the latest jersey of the season, you have to budget 60 to 80 euros for the purchase of your BVB jersey. For the individual flocking you also have to add a little money. Older BVB jerseys are often on sale and can be purchased for as little as 40 Euros.
The abbreviation BVB means Ballspiel- Verein- Borussia Dortmund. However, some fans also claim that the abbreviation stands for Borussen vom Borsingplatz, as the club was founded on 19.12.1909 near Borsingplatz.
Custom flocking allows you to wear the number and name of your favorite player on the back. A flocking with the name of a player costs 10 Euro. The league logo, on the other hand, can be printed on for 3 euros.
BVB jerseys flocked with your own name or the name of your favorite player cannot be returned or exchanged.
Of course, a BVB player’s salary depends on his performance, among other things. However, Borussia Dortmund pays a total of approximately 138 million euros annually for players’ salaries.
More On The Topic
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – How to guide
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – Guide
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – How to guide
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – How to guide
- The 10 best goalkeeper jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – guidebook
- The 10 best referee kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Ronaldo jerseys – guidebook