Chelsea FC is one of the most popular and successful teams in the world. The club has won several English championship titles, Europa League titles, and a Champions League title. If Chelsea London is your favorite team, Chelsea jerseys are made for you to support your favorite players on the field. When making your selection, look for Authentic, Replica, or Imitation, among others.
We have created a checklist with many other buying criteria for you. In our product recommendations , you will also find the most popular Chelsea jerseys on the market.
- Chelsea FCjerseys are available as Authentics, Replicas and Imitations.
- Authentics and Replicas are part of the official merchandising of the English club.
- Authenticjerseys are finished exactly like the shirts of the Chelsea stars. They have printed logos, a thin and lightweight material , and a tight, ergonomic fit.
- Replica jerseys feature embroidered logos, a firmer fabric and a regular, slightly looser fit . They are made specifically for fans.
- Knockoffs act as the least expensive option. However, only buy solidly made replicas.
- Original Chelsea jerseys are made of high-quality polyester. The synthetic fiber offers excellent moisture management.
- Imitations are also often made of polyester. However, the manufacturers of these shirts generally do not place increased emphasis on functional quality.
- Other imitations are made of cotton. The soft, skin-friendly natural fiber provides you with high wearing comfort, but only in your casual leisure time, not during sweaty sports.
- Check whether imitations are free of harmful substances and therefore harmless.
- There are home and away jerseys of Chelsea FC. These generally differ in color.
- In addition, you have the choice between field player and goalkeeper jerseys.
- As a rule, new Chelsea FC jerseys are released at the start of each soccer season.
- In addition to the latest versions , you can often buy older models at a discounted price.
- Do you have a favorite player of”The Blues”? Then choose a Chelsea jersey with the name and number of your favorite.
- Chelsea jerseys are available in adult and children’s sizes.
- Adult jerseys are mostly available in sizes XS to 2XL, sometimes up to 5XL.
- For children’s j erseys, the size spectrum usually ranges from 116 to 176.
- Tip: Is the Chelsea jersey for a toddler? Choose it one size larger so that your offspring can wear the shirt for a year or two longer.
- Children’s jerseys are unisex, but there are differences in men’s and women’s jerseys : models for women often present themselves waisted and generally narrower.
Table of contents
Recommended Chelsea Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Chelsea jerseys.
Tip: In our guide to the best trucks from Siku, there are detailed model cars for you.
Chelsea Jerseys Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular Chelsea jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Chelsea Jerseys
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Chelsea jerseys section.
Keine Produkte gefunden.
Tip: Work clothes are available in our guide to the best work shoes.
Chelsea Jersey FAQ
Chelsea jerseys are usually available in different versions for men, women and children, providing a suitable fit for each group.
Adult sizes usually range from XS to 5XL, while children’s jerseys are available in sizes 116 to 164.
Most clubs release a new design of their jerseys every season. But classic designs or older models are also popular with fans.
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – Guide
- The 8 best Liverpool jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – Guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – How to
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook