Although the Real Madrid soccer club is not a German soccer team, the club also enjoys great popularity in this country. As a true fan, it is therefore obvious that you buy a suitable jersey for the sport or the stadium visit. There is usually a distinction between authentic jerseys, replicas, or imitations. If you are not yet familiar with different jersey models, these terms can be a bit confusing at first.
For this reason, we have created a checklist for you, which provides you with sufficient information about all Real Madrid jerseys. Afterwards you can take a look at our product recommendations. Here you will get a first impression of which characteristics a Real Madrid jersey should have.
- Real Madrid jerseys are available as originals and imitations.
- The originals are divided into authentics and replicas.
- Authentics correspond to the jerseys of the Real stars down to the smallest detail . The most important features are the tight, ergonomic fit, the particularly thin and light material and the printed logos.
- Replicas are fan jerseys. With them, the focus is on a comfortable feel and visual highlights. That’s why replica jerseys have a normal, loose fit, a firmer material and embroidered logos.
- If you don’t care too much about a jersey from the official merchandising of the Spanish top club, you can also buy a cheap imitation . However, make sure that it is solidly made.
- Original jerseys of the”White Ballet” are made of 100% high-quality polyester. The functional synthetic fiber ensures excellent moisture management.
- Imitations are also often made of polyester, but are usually less robust and durable.
- You can also choose from imitations made of cotton. The natural fiber offers you a high wearing comfort, thanks to the soft and skin-friendly feel. However, cotton shirts are generally not very suitable for sports.
- If you choose an imitation, it should be free of harmful substances.
- You can choose from a wide range of Real Madrid jerseys.
- There are field player and goalkeeper jerseys as well as home and away jerseys. The variants generally differ in color, with the home jersey for the outfield players traditionally being white.
- At the beginning of each season, new Real jerseys are usually released. However, instead of a current one, you can also buy an older model , often at a discounted price.
- Real Madrid has always attracted the big soccer stars. So, if you want a jersey with a player’s name and shirt number, there are always real top-class players to choose from.
- For adult jerseys, sizes generally range from XS to 2XL, sometimes up to 5XL.
- Real jerseys for kids are often available in sizes from 116 to 176, and occasionally you will also find baby sizes.
- Take the jersey for a small child one size larger. Then the young fan can wear the shirt for one or two years longer.
Table of contents
Recommended Real Madrid Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Real Madrid jerseys.
Tip: Learn more about the best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cuphere.
Real Madrid Jerseys Best Sellers
We have compiled the most popular Real Madrid jerseys for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can read about the best Germany jerseys for kids in this article
Current Offers For Real Madrid Jersey
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Real Madrid Jerseys section.
FAQ About Real Madrid Jerseys
Real Madrid jerseys are models which are explicitly worn by the team of the Real Madrid club. Mostly these jerseys are short-sleeved and made of a lightweight material.
Adult jerseys are mostly available in sizes XS to 5XL. However, baby or children’s jerseys can also be found in sizes 116 to 176. For children’s sizes, it may make sense to choose one size larger so that your child can enjoy them for as long as possible.
Real Madrid jerseys usually cost between 50 and 70 euros. However, you can also buy previous models cheaper.
The design of the jerseys changes every season. Mostly, however, the jerseys change only in small details, which is why the Real Madrid jersey is usually kept in a plain white. Away jerseys, on the other hand, are usually in other colors.
The jerseys are made of 100 percent polyester and can therefore wick moisture away from the body. The synthetic fibers also provide a comfortable feeling on the skin. There are also imitations with cotton content. These are cuddly soft, but for this reason not suitable for sports activities, because you sweat quickly in them.
You can choose between authentic jerseys, replicas or imitations. Authentic jerseys are exactly the same models that your favorite players wear. Therefore, the respective sponsors and logos are printed on the jersey. Replica jerseys, on the other hand, are fan jerseys that are suitable for visiting the stadium, for example. They sit looser and therefore provide a comfortable wearing comfort. Imitations are imitated jerseys, which are available in various online stores at low prices. However, these usually do not feature high-quality materials.
Real Madrid was founded on March 6, 1902.
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – Guide
- The 8 best Liverpool jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best goalkeeper jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Ronaldo kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best Köln kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular BVB kits – guidebook
- The 8 best FC Bayern kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Hertha kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – Advisor
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Poland kits – How to choose
- The 10 most popular Italy kits – Guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – Guidebook