With Cristiano Ronaldo as your favorite player, you can’t miss an associated soccer jersey. Whether for small or large, there is something for everyone in the Ronaldo jerseys. You can read about the most important buying criteria in our checklist. The product recommendations will also help you find the best jersey.
- The first thing to say is that there is a danger of confusion when it comes to Ronaldo jerseys. The reason: there are two great footballers who bear this name.
- However, the Brazilian Ronaldo has not played for several years.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has also become an even more famous player and, above all, player who has gained even more fans worldwide.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has played for four clubs in his professional career. The most recent jerseys are from his current club Juventus Torino.
- However, the Portuguese has also been under contract with Real Madrid, Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon. He also plays for the Portuguese national team.
- So before making a purchase decision, you need to be clear about which club the Ronaldo jersey should be from.
- What is important for most soccer fans when it comes to jerseys is that they are genuine originals.
- Every team – and even the national teams – offer licensed jerseys. Only these are absolute originals as far as the logos, design, back numbers and names are concerned.
- The description of the product must refer to a 100 percent licensed product, otherwise it is not an original.
- A tip: New jerseys are usually available before the start of a season, which is usually in late summer.
- When it comes to jerseys for adults, you can choose between men’s and women’s jerseys.
- The size range is mostly between XS and 5XL. For children, the sizes range from 116 to 164.
- The material of the jerseys plays a role especially if it is also to be worn during sports.
- Normally, the jerseys are made of 100 percent polyester. However, many also have additional technologies incorporated to provide ideal cooling during sports.
Table of contents
Recommended Ronaldo Jerseys
Here you can find the top 10 most popular Ronaldo jerseys.
Tip: You can find many great PSG jerseys in our guide to PSG jerseys
The Best Sellers Of Ronaldo Jerseys
We have compiled the most popular Ronaldo jerseysfor you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find unique jerseys from Arsenal in our guide for Arsenal jerseys.
Current Offers For Ronaldo Jersey
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Ronaldo jerseyssection.
FAQ About Ronaldo Jerseys
Ronaldo probably wears long-sleeved jerseys as a priority because he feels comfortable in them. Another reason may be that he can better emphasize his muscular arms and thus impress many people.
Cristiano Ronaldo has a fortune of at least 96 million euros.
Ronaldo was born on February 05, 1985, which makes him 36 years old.
Ronaldo is 1.87 m tall, or 187 cm.
Ronaldo currently plays for the club Juventus Torino and receives about 31 million euros net per year there.
More On The Topic
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – how to buy
- The 10 best goalkeeper jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Turkey kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – How to buy
- The 10 best Spain kits – guidebook
- The 10 best referee kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – How to
- The 8 best soccer socks for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook