You can do a lot wrong with soccer shoes! You have to pay attention to many things and adjust the shoe to surfaces and the position. To find the right soccer shoes for your child and to ensure optimal well-being to avoid disadvantages, our checklist is very helpful.
Below you will find helpful product recommendations so that you can find the right soccer shoes for your child today.
Table of contents
The Best Sellers Of Soccer Shoes For Kids
We have compiled the most popular soccer shoes for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Checklist For Soccer Shoes For Kids
- Soccer shoes are available from shoe size 24, which is reached at about 2-3 years of age. However, it will take a few more years before the little ones can really start playing soccer.
- When buying soccer shoes for children, you should make sure that the toes have enough space in the shoe. However, the shoe should also not be too big.
- Basically, the rule of thumb is that a shoe is the right size when there is a thumb’s width of space in the front of the shoe.
- The best way to check whether the shoe fits properly at the heel is to hold your child’s heel on the shoe while your child tries to step forward out of the shoe. The foot should not have too much room to move.
- When buying online, we recommend that you order different sizes so that you have a suitable pair of soccer shoes and your child is not disappointed. If you already know the brand and know which is the right size, of course it does not have to be.
- If you want to avoid a return as much as possible, but you’re not sure what size your child is, check out the product reviews to see how the shoes turned out for other customers.
- Soccer shoes should be adjusted to the ground and the position on which it is played.
- Thus, the sole must be different depending on the surface. For indoor or indoor use, a non-slip, treaded sole without studs or the like is suitable.
- Studs come into question on artificial grass. On natural grass, on the other hand, you should choose studs, which are super for soft, yielding surfaces.
- On ashy grounds, studs are the best choice.
- So, it is not possible to choose only one pair of soccer shoes for all surfaces, so you can’t avoid at least 2 pairs of shoes.
- Also, you must not disregard the position. If your child plays as a goalkeeper, the shoe must be firm and provide good support. As a striker, a shoe with low weight should be chosen and in midfield, common soccer shoes can be chosen.
- The choice of soccer shoes is limited to leather and synthetic leather.
- Leather is sturdier and often more durable. It also usually provides better support, so injuries are less likely to occur.
- Synthetic leather has a lower weight for it, is easier to clean and is also super suitable for rain and wet conditions.
- Quality and workmanship must also be considered to ensure safety. You usually can’t go wrong with well-known brands like Adidas or Nike.
Recommended Soccer Shoes For Kids
Here you can find the top 10 most popular soccer shoes for kids.
Tip: You can find many great tennis shoes in our guide for children’s tennis shoes
Current Offers For Soccer Shoes For Kids
Here you can find a selection of offers that are currently available in the soccer shoes for kids section.
Tip: You can find many great tennis rackets in our guide for tennis rackets
FAQ For Soccer Shoes For Kids
There is a great selection of different soccer shoes for kids on the internet. Here you can get inspired.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best table tennis bats – Guidebook
- The 15 best table tennis tables – Guidebook
- The 10 best tennis shoes – How to
- The 10 best tennis balls – guidebook
- The 8 best badminton rackets for children – guidebook
- The 15 best garden trampolines for children – How to buy
- The best children’s bicycles – guidebook
- The 5 best pedal scooters for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best waveboards for kids – guidebook