Many younger children like to play soccer in their free time or have even joined a club. However, soccer goals are usually only available at sports fields or selected facilities, so your child has no opportunity to play with the ball at home in the garden. What could be more natural than to buy your own soccer goal? But even here there are certain things to consider so that you don’t have to buy a new goal together with your annoyed child after a few days.
The checklist shows you what you need to consider when it comes to materials and assembly. Maybe you will find the right product for you in our product recommendations.
- Assembly: This should be done quickly and easily. If you are dependent on removing the goal from the lawn after each game for space reasons, you should take a closer look at this point
- Material: Mostly, the soccer goal for children is built with a frame, which is made of steel pipe or plastic. However, there are also inflatable or so-called pop-up goals, which immediately move into the right position due to special poles. These are especially suitable for families or children who travel a lot or want to set up the goal again and again in different places.
- Size: You have to adjust this individually to your child. If the goal is too big or too small, it will spoil your child’s fun.
- Padding: To ensure your child’s continued safety, there must be certain padding over the body, posts and crossbars. It must also have rounded edges so your child can’t hurt themselves. If your child is a little older, there are also various anchoring systems that provide stability
- Sturdy and fixed frame: This point is important so that the goal is not broken after a few days. Some children already have a firm shot and can not yet aim accurately at the goal. A soccer goal must be able to withstand this, otherwise it is a sign of inferior quality.
- Weather resistance: Especially if the goal is to stand in the garden for a certain period of time, it must be able to withstand rain, storms or snow. If it cannot, your child will certainly not enjoy it for long.
- For an exciting shot training, the soccer goals can also be equipped with corresponding shot holes. This improves the shooting accuracy of your child and is certainly a lot of fun in the game against other children. In addition, the motor skills are trained. Your child will become the next professional soccer player!
- In this case, it certainly makes sense to invest in a high-quality soccer goal. Cheap goals rust quickly and are therefore only usable for a short time
- They usually range in price from 40-150 euros .
Table of contents
Recommended Soccer Goals For Children
Here you can find the top 7 most popular soccer goals for kids.
Tip: If you are interested in St. Pauli soccer jerseys, take a look here.
The Best Sellers Of Soccer Goals For Kids
We have compiled the most popular soccer goals for kids for you in this bestseller list.
Current Offers For Soccer Goals For Children
Here you can find a selection of current offers for soccer goals for children.
FAQ For Soccer Goals For Kids
The soccer goal is part of the soccer field. Each team has its own and tries to kick the soccer into the opponent’s goal The team with the most goals scored wins the game
The dimensions for a soccer goal set by FIFA are 7.32 m wide and 2.44 m high. Nevertheless, you must always adjust the size individually to your child, otherwise he will have little joy in his goal
The inventor of the German soccer is the teacher Konrad Koch. He wanted his school children to move more and act as a community. Soccer had been invented by English students a short time before. He threw the then still oval ball to his students and observed how the children reacted. Without further ado, they kicked the ball to each other. The German soccer ball was born!
The DFB (Deutscher Fußballbund – German Football Association) rules also stipulate a goal size of 7.32 m x 2.44 m. The goalposts and the crossbar must be of the same height as the goal. The crossbar and goalposts must also be the same shape and no more than 12 centimeters wide and deep
The mesh size is usually 10×10 centimeters ,which is why the number of meshes per soccer goal is 2,000. Nevertheless, this information cannot be generalized, because the number of meshes always depends on the particular size
In addition to the classic soccer goal, you have the possibility to train your child in goal kicking, among other things. A goal with bullet holes is suitable for this, so that your child has to shoot specifically into a corner. This makes for more fun and is varied
This question cannot be answered unequivocally. However, you should make sure when buying that you adjust the size of the goal to your child so that he can play optimally. It is also important to look closely at the material of the goal, so that the soccer goal also lasts a long time. The rule here is: quality before quantity
The construction should not take too much time and be uncomplicated. Usually, the goal consists of several poles that need to be assembled. However, there are also pop-up goals, which more or less assemble themselves
It is best to set it up where it is protected from the wind and not too exposed to weather conditions. Depending on the quality of the goal, it may rust or not be able to withstand snow and rain. It should also be protected from strong sunlight, otherwise your child could easily get burned while playing in the summer
The goal should have rounded edges, so that your child can not hurt himself. It is also important for battens, posts and housing to have certain padding.
Of course, your child will also need the right equipment for perfect playing fun. This includes, for example, professional soccer shoes or a high-quality soccer ball. If your child does not yet play in a club, you can also give him a jersey of his favorite team for his birthday
More On The Topic
- The 20 best children’s bicycles with 16 inches (guide)
- The 10 best children’s bikes with 12 inches – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 14 inches – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 18 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s bicycles with 20 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 24 inch tire size – guidebook
- The 10 best children’s bicycles with 26 inch tire size – guidebook