The Switzerland jersey is for every fan of the Swiss national team. Information about size, material and design can be found in our checklist. You can find a selection of sporty Switzerland jerseys in our product recommendations.
- Switzerland j erseys are available in Authentic and Replica versions.
- Authenticjerseys correspond exactly to the shirts worn by the professionals of the “Nati” on the green pitch. Important features are the printed logo, the particularly thin and lightweightmaterial, and the very tight fit, called Super Slim Fit .
- Replica jerseys are made especially for fans and feature an embroidered logo. The fabric is firmer and the fit is wider. But: replicas are still originals of high quality.
- As a rule, Authentic jerseys cost more than Replica shirts.
- There are home, away and also training jerseys from the Swiss national team. The differences concern especially the color design.
- New Switzerland jerseys are commonly released for each new season. Accordingly, the specific design can change from year to year.
- If you want to spend a little less money on your Swiss team jersey, it is best to look for older models.
- Swiss national team jerseys are available blank without shirt number or with number and player name.
- In some cases, you can also have the Switzerland jersey personalized with your desired number and name.
- Original Switzerland j erseys are made of high-quality polyester fabric, which makes them robust and durable as well as long-lasting.
- You should keep your hands off excessively cheap Switzerland jerseys. Often, you are dealing with counterfeits , which are processed inferior.
- Sometimes you can also find comfortable cotton t-shirts that showcase the Swiss crest and Nati colors. They are an inexpensive alternative to the original jerseys – but only if you take it easy in the shirt and don’t do too intense sports. Cotton clothing is generally less suitable for that.
- Switzerland jerseys are available for adults as well as for children.
- The adult jerseys often have their own models for men and women.
- The size spectrum for adults often ranges from XS to 2XL.
- For kids, you can find Switzerland jerseys in all sizes from 116 to 176, and some models are even available in baby sizes.
- Buy jerseys for toddlers rather one size larger, so that the shirts fit longer.
Table of contents
Recommendable Switzerland Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting Switzerland jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: You like to play tennis? Check out our guide to tennis rackets.
The Best Sellers Of Switzerland Jerseys
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Switzerland jerseys for you.
Tip: You can find practical ring wrenches in our guide to ring wrenches.
Current Offers On Switzerland Jerseys
Find the best current deals on Switzerland jerseys in this list.
FAQ About Switzerland Jerseys
How much do Switzerland jerseys cost?
The price depends on whether you want the Authentic or Replica version. The Authentic version costs about 90 euros, the Replica version you get from 50 euros. The price also depends on how recent the jersey is, older models are cheaper.
Where can I find Switzerland jerseys?
You can find a great selection of Switzerland jerseys in our product recommendations.
More On The Topic
Other National Shirts
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular Italy jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best England kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular France kits – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Brazil kits – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Argentina kits – guidebook