If you are a VfB Stuttgart fan, you can’t go wrong with a matching jersey. You just have to decide what kind of VfB jersey you prefer or if you want to buy a whole set. In addition, you should consider before buying how often or when you want to wear the jersey specifically. According to these criteria, you can decide how much money you want to spend on the jersey.
In order to support you in your decision-making process, we have compiled a checklist for you, which informs you about the most important features of a VfB jersey. If you then take a closer look at our product recommendations, you will surely find the right VfB jersey for you!
- A VfB Stuttgart jersey is the perfect accessory to show the flag for your favorite club on any occasion. Before buying such a jersey, you should make sure in any case that it is an officially certified jersey and not a fake.
- These fakes usually do not reflect the original appearance of the jersey and are usually much inferior in production.
- In the manufacturer’s information about the respective product, explicit reference is made to the originality of the jersey.
- The current jersey shows the logo and the name of the current main sponsor: Mercedes-Benz Bank. There are four different versions to buy: the home jersey, the away jersey, and two different toward jerseys.
- By far the most popular jersey is the white home jersey, on which a red chest stripe stands out. The away jersey is striped and in two different shades of green. For the toward jerseys, you can choose whether the yellow or the purple jersey suits you more.
- The jerseys are available in different cuts for men and women.
- All jerseys are available in all common sizes.
- If you want to complete your fan outfit around the VfB Stuttgart, you can also get the matching player pants and socks to go with the jersey.
- Again, you can choose whether you want to get the home, the away or the goalkeeper dress.
Table of contents
Recommended VfB Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting VfB jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best soccer balls for kids.
The Best Sellers Of VfB Jerseys
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular VfB jerseys for you.
Tip: Here you can find the best socks for soccer players.
Current Offers On VfB Jerseys
You can find the best current offers on VfB jerseys in this list.
FAQ About VfB Jerseys
The word jersey comes from French and means “to knit”. It is a garment that is worn by VfB soccer players during Bundesliga matches. As a rule, each jersey is individual, as the respective player wears his name and a corresponding number on the back.
In the current season you can choose between a home jersey, the away jersey or two different goalkeeper jerseys. The home jersey is basically white, but has a distinctive horizontal stripe at the height of the chest. The away jersey, on the other hand, has several stripes and is in two different shades of green, providing a stark contrast to the home jersey. In terms of design, the purple goalkeeper jersey is based on the already presented away jersey. If you opt for the yellow version, however, it has a horizontal stripe in white, so that the sponsor Mercedes Benz is relatively conspicuous in the foreground.
A VfB jersey currently costs around 50 euros or a little more, depending on the model. It is recommended not to buy the jerseys at the beginning of the season, as many designs are still quite expensive at this point. Often there are also discounts on certain occasions. Therefore, you should always inform yourself before buying exactly, because you can possibly get a bargain.
The body of the jersey is made of 100 percent polyester. However, the sleeves have a spandex content of 14 percent, which is why they are 86 percent polyester. These materials ensure a comfortable and cool feel, so that you do not sweat extremely even under heavy load
Among other things, VfB offers unisex sizes, which range from S to 6 XL. Women’s sizes, on the other hand, are available from S to XXL. Children’s jerseys or other clothing you can also buy in sizes 104 to 164 cm. So practically your whole family can cheer for VfB!
There is always the possibility to have the jerseys individually flocked. Note, however, that with personalization the total price will be more expensive. In addition, you can have a VfB jersey flocked only in capitals. In addition, these individual designs are generally excluded from exchange. It is possible to have your own name printed on the jersey or to choose the name and number of your favorite player.
In addition to the classic jerseys, VfB offers jackets, shirts or pants, among other things. You can also buy face masks, key rings or balls. If someone in your family or circle of friends is a VfB fan, they will surely be happy about a voucher.
The current crest of the VfB exists since 1949. Above is the lettering of the VfB, which was created by a former player of the VfB (Hermann Stammler). Below is the founding year 1893, while the three stags below this year are from the Württemberg state coat of arms. Since 1912, the club colors of VfB Stuttgart have also been white and red.
VfB Stuttgart has won the German championship five times in the club’s history. In 1950, 1984, 1992 and 2007 they were able to enjoy the championship trophy. Today, the club still plays in the first Bundesliga.
More On The Topic
- The 10 best Ronaldo jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – guidebook
- The 7 most popular Ibrahimovic jerseys – How to buy
- The 10 most popular BVB kits – how to buy
- The 8 best FC Bayern kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – how to buy
- The 8 best Gladbach kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke jerseys – guidebook
- The 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Arsenal kits – guidebook
- 10 most popular Chelsea kits – how to buy
- 10 best Real Madrid kits – how to buy
- 8 best FC Barcelona kits – how to buy
- The 6 best Hertha kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Italy kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Germany kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Germany kits for kids – guidebook
- The 6 best Poland kits – How to buy
- The 7 best England kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – how to buy
- The 7 most popular Brazil kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Spain kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Austria kits for kids – how to buy
- The 6 best Turkey jerseys – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular France kits – How to buy
- The 7 most popular Argentina kits – How to buy