A stunt scooter for kids is the robust alternative to other scooters. Your child likes action and is outdoors a lot? Then a stunt scooter is a right thing for your child and at the same time a great gift.
In our checklist you will find everything about safety and size of stunt scooters. We have also compared different stunt scooters and summarized the best models in our product recommendations.
- In most cases, driving stunt sc ooters is only recommended for children over the age of 8.
- First driving attempts can also be practiced with normal scooters.
- Make sure to wear joint protectors and always wear a helmet while riding.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Make sure that the stunt scooter is made of robust materials, as the stunt scooter is often exposed to high loads. Steel or titanium st untscooter forgive damage by curbs or the like rather than models made of aluminum.
- Most stunt scooters are usually heavier than “normal” scooters.
- Unfortunately, many stunt scooters do not have adjustable handlebars or a folding function, which makes them very bulky and not easy to transport.
- Body size 125 cm – 139 cm corresponds to a stunt scooter height of 65 cm – 70 cm (7 to 9 years).
- Height140 cm – 149 cm corresponds to a stuntscooter height of 75 cm – 80 cm (9 to 11 years).
- Body height150 cm – 159 cm corresponds to a stunt scooter height of 75 cm – 85 cm (11 to 13 years).
- Body height160 cm – 170 cm corresponds to a stunt scooter height of 80 cm – 85 cm (13 to 15 years).
- Body height over 170 cm corresponds to a stuntscooter height from 80 cm (15 years and older).
Table of contents
Recommended Stunt Scooters For Children
Here you will find the top 9 among the best stunt scooters.
Tip: You can find practical wheelbarrows in our guide to wheelbarrows.
The Best Sellers Of Stunt Scooters For Kids
In this bestseller list we have compiled the most popular stunt scooters for kids for you.
Tip: You can find safe work shoes in our guide to work shoes.
Current Offers Of Stunt Scooters For Kids
Here you can find a collection of current offers on stunt scooters for kids.
FAQ For Stunt Scooters
You choose the right stunt scooter based on your height. The handlebars of the stunt scooter should be just below your belly button.
A stunt scooter should be robust and well made.
Which is the best stunt scooter, can not be said in general. In this guide you will find many great stunt scooters.
A rule of thumb is that the height of the stunt scooter is just below your belly button.
The ball bearings depend on the axle diameter. Gears models have an axle diameter of 8 mm, here the ball bearing size 608 is recommended.
More On The Topic
Boards, bikes and scooters
- The 8 best longboards – guide
- The 10 best skateboards – guide
- The 10 best skateboards for kids – guidebook
- Dirt bikes for kids
- The 5 best pocket bikes – guidebook
- The 6 best pit bikes – guidebook
- The 11 best e-scooters with road approval in Austria – guidebook
- The 11 best street legal e-scooters in Germany – Guidebook
- The 8 best boards and e-scooters from Bluewheel – Guidebook
Outdoor toys for children
- The 20 best climbing frames for children – guidebook
- The 8 best climbing arches for children – guidebook
- The best children’s sledges and bobsleds – guidebook
- The 105 best garden toys – guidebook
- The 10 best Viking chess games for kids – guidebook
- The 15 best children’s pools with slide – guidebook
- The 12 best water slides for the garden – guidebook
- The 5 best playground equipment from Gartenpirat – guidebook
- The 9 best climbing triangles for children – guidebook